Deciet

Roman's POV
I was walking past anxiety's room on my way to the kitchen to grab a snack and then have a political debate with Logan when I hear people talking in storm clouds room. I lean against the door to get a better listen but I would soon would be regretting that.

    From the muffled whispers all I could make out was "precious little Virgil hugging his pillow scared of what's happening to his body..........They have abandoned you."
   Who's voice is that? Who's Virgil? Is anxiety ok? Is Virgil hurting him? Who else is in there? What do they mean by "they have abandoned you.". Who has?

I lightly knock on anx's door "um... hey anx.... is...is everything alright in there? I heard some noises and wanted to check and see if you are good." Everything is quiet. Hmmmm maybe it was in my hea-
"NOOOOOOOO!" I hear anxiety scream out in sheer terror, I don't know why but something in me just clicks and rage takes over.

Anxiety's POV
~earlier~
"I will be right there with you." A shiver goes up my spine as he whispers that in my ear.
I feel him sit back I peek up at him I go to say something but before I can there's a knock at the door I look up at deceit he has a smug look on his face.
"um... hey anx.... is...is everything alright in there? I heard some noises and wanted to check and see if you are good."
   Deceit stands up and straightens out his shirt "well looks like we have a visitor maybe I should greet him. Hmmmm?" He whispers, with a snap of his fingers he changes his form to look like me "maybe he can help you, since you two seem oh so close!" He begins to walk towards the door, out of instinct I shouted "NOOOOOOOO!"
Out of no where roman comes busting in breaking down my door in the process. When I look up at where deceit is he's gone I glance around the room and he's no where to be seen. Patton and Logan come running in most likely to see what the noise was, everything seems to be happening way too quickly.

~time skip~
I sat with my knees close to my chest with a pillow in between hugging it as close to me as I can.

Patton kept pacing around the living room. Poor guy, he just wants to help but I'm not willing to talk ..... and romans probably not going to make much sense. Logan is sitting on the couch with Roman on the floor in between his legs he's picking bits of my door out of his head as he decided the best means of getting in was to use his head.(Hehehehe dad puns)

"Who wants food? Anx you want food? I'm going to go make some food." Patton stayed rather quickly as he rushed out and into the kitchen. Without Patton in the room it seemed so quiet I didn't like it.
..........
...............
...................
.......................
............................
.................................
.......................................
............................................

      "Ugh..." Roman groggily said as he lifted his head he squinted his eyes and looked directly at me, it sent a chill up my spin with the look in his eyes. "Heeey~ anxiety~." He said like a drunk. Logan gave him a very questioning look. Roman began to rub his head like he does when he's annoyed.

     "Hey anx is it ok if...... I ask you something....?"
    I don't say anything scared of what he might want to ask.
   He takes a deep breath and it sets the mood for everyone to be concerned.

     "Who's... Virgil?"

WHAT! No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! How does he know how did he find out. No no no no no no no

  I hug the pillow closer to me chest trying to calm my self.

         Roman shifts and starts to stand up "did he hurt you?" He reaches his hand towards me I push my back further into the chair that was behind me, I tried as hard I could to make my body smaller then it was by curling in on my self.

    He knelt down in front of me he didn't touch me but he kept his hand out waiting for me to show that it's ok, I turned my head from him and shut my eyes tight. "Anxiety please answer me." I don't say anything I don't move he can't know he'd make fun of me worse then he already does and then Logan and Patton, no please no, all of the progress I've made with them, it will all be gone, please stop. My chest begins to hurt like it did earlier. "Tell me who was in the room with you?" Romans voice sounds more clear and stern.

   3rd person POV

   Logan places a hand on romans shoulder seeing he is clearly making the younger side uncomfortable he pulls him back slightly "Roman" he says in a way that would make people know they need to stop without it sounding aggressive or emotion filled.

  They both head back to the couch, anxiety slowly uncurls himself but keeps his knees and the pillow really close to his chest, Logan continues to patch Roman up from his stupidity.

    Meanwhile in the kitchen no one knew that the dad figure was breaking down not knowing how to help his children he feels so useless.

~time skip only by a few mins~

Patton came back out with some snacks for everyone. "So what have you guys been talking about?"

   The room fell silent. Anxiety hugged the pillow closer to his chest, Logan stopped messing with romans head, and Roman stopped fussing. You could cut the tension with a knife and with what Virgil was about to say it wasn't going to get any better.

      "Deceit."

(Hello jelly beans!!!! So sorry for the long wait I've been kinda stuck i this chapter for a bit. I really hope you guys like it and thank you so much for all of you support I love and appreciate it so much ☺️.

So a bit of a fair warning the next chapter is going to be a bit of a doozy it's going to cover a lot and be really sad. I also wanted to know if any of you had any suggestions for what you want to see happen with this story please tell me.

Hope you enjoyed! See you next time *slowly crawls back into the writers block closet*)