Dont make a fuss

3D person POV

"Deceit."

All of the other traits turned there head over to the younger side baffled at what he just said. Logan was the first one to speak. "Deceit? What do you mean deceit?" He said as he pushed up his glasses "surely deceits real name isn't Virgil that just wouldn't add up or make any sense. I mean think about it romAN, logAN, and pattON they all have a similar sound to them but Virgil that does not fit, but then again maybe it does he is a dar-" "hehehe that's just silly deceits name isn't Virgil heheh where is all of this even coming from?" Logan stands from the couch pushing his glasses up as he stares at Patton
"What do you mean his name isn't virgil how would you know? Are you implying you know something I don't?" The happy go lucky father figure slowly sets down the plate of cookies down and slowly backs up "whaaaat noooooooooo I have no idea what you are talking about hehe hehe hehe." "Patton." Logan states taking several big strides towards him. Patton takes off running Logan chasing behind him "oh no you don't. Patton you better tell me!"
Roman let out a light dry chuckle as he watched them run off he turned his head over to the slightly younger side. He had his face buried into the pillow wishing to disappear. When Roman spoke to him it's like someone else was was there pretending to know and to care and to-

"Anxiety...... will you please answer my questions?" Anxiety wanted so badly to push his head further into the pillow but he ignored his instincts and slowly raised his head "I mean it's really not hard to answer the question. We are going through all this trouble for you I mean really come on don't make a fuss." Roman states as he holds an ice pack close to his head not knowing what he just did to the poor shaking boy hugging his body close to him.

    Anxiety's POV
Why would he say that. I toss my pillow at him in hopes he won't follow me as a distraction I get up and take off running "ow hey!" I hear from behind me I run as quick as I can not being able to see due to the tears welling in my eyes. I go to run into my room but remember that my door is broken due to him. I take off running down the hall. Why did he have to but in why did he have to break down my door why did he have to care?!

    I come to a halt as I relies where I am I haven't stood in front of this door crying in years. I want so badly to knock and run in and cuddle with him but if I do I would be crawling back to him I can't do that I can't I won't. I hesitate at the door before I feel a sudden stabbing feeling in my chest like before but ten times worse. I bite my lip as I fall to my knees gripping my heart and stomach I felt like I was going to puke my guts out. I heard foot steps coming from behind me I squeeze my eyes shut as tight as I can. this hurts so much please some one save me. I suddenly hear a door open and a hissing noise I don't dare to open my eyes another wave of pain comes washing over me I grip my stomach harder when I suddenly feel someone grab me and pick me up they shove me into a room.

I peak my eyes open and it's deceit he's peaking out the door, we are in his room, he takes one final look around before he turns back to me shutting the door behind him "what are you doing are you not trying to get we in trouble!" This is all too familiar it feels better then the - my chest begins to hurt I can't breath the room is spinning. I close my eyes as tight as I can I feel my body start to give away from under me.

I feel deceit grab my body to stop me from falling "ugh. Fine fine fine you are not safe in here don't lay in here with me." He jesters to the bed I gulp loudly. Should I lay with him. "You can't lay here on the bed without me." He pushes me to the bed slightly and jesters again. I make up my mind and sit down on the bed, he keeps his hand on my arm like he trying to make sure I don't fall, he helps me under the covers and helps me lay back on the bed not once looking at my face or my eyes, I don't know why I'm expecting anything different then how it's always been. Deceit walks around the side of the bed and gets in too I expected him to just lay there quietly like usual but he didn't he scooted close to me,being practically on top of me, he wrapped his arm around my stomach. "Wha-" "shhhhhhhshshshsh rest you need it I'm merely hurting you don't make a fuss." I fall quiet this is different but so similar.

~flashback~

  I was hiding in my room from the others I don't want to talk to them it's obvious im not like them now I've been told my names paranoid not anxiety. Why is it because I'm worried over everything but what's so wrong with worrying, worrying helps thomas right? All of a sudden I heard laughing out side my door I peeked out it it was the others and someone else they looked really young I wanted to listen to what they were saying so I crept out of my room but damn squeaky floors they all turn towards me and Roman instantly starts eyeing me up and down "what do you want paranoia? Here to scare the newbie like that other guy did?" What was Roman even talking about,what other guy? newbie is that who is with them? "Well you going to say something freak or are you just going to continue to space out like that and scare everyone. Maybe we should move his room over to the dark side corner."
Roman said to the others "wait what dark side corner and who is he?" I take a step forward so I'm a little closer and our conversation is less awkward but then Logan pits his hand out with a sigh "this is a new side we're showing him around but you dark sides are ruining it.... god why did you even have to be here you emo jerk." Roman states I don't know what's going on but it really hurts Roman continues "see little one this is what happens when you decide to be a nuisance and harm others." "What I don't harm others who have I harmed?" I feel my breath quicken I'm slowly losing my grip ".....thomas you've harmed him a lot paranoia." I've done what? My breath speeds up even more I can feel an attack coming on I need to get out of here "aww look he's going to throw a pity party well it's not going to work on us." Roman states but I can't hear him I just need to go I push past him and run down the hall I have no idea where it is I am but I just need to go as I'm running I see someone coming towards my I can't tell who it is due to the tears in my eyes and apparently our distance from one another as I had ran into them "ugh hey don't watch it shhssh" "Huh oh I'm sorr-.... did you say don't ?" I wipe the tears from my eyes and look up to see a boy younger then with snake like feathers on one side of his face "huh who who are you?" He stands up and wipes him self off "I'm deceit and your not?" "Oh I'm anxi- paranoia" I hear foot steps coming from behind me I start to shake deceit looks at me and grabs my hand "dont come with me." We take off running and into a room I can only assume it's his room we stay in there for awhile talking I start to understand the way he speaks but after awhile I began to get tired I decide I should head back to my room "hey thanks again deceit I'm gonna head back to my room now I think they all have cleared out of the hall by now." I start to turn around when he grabs my arm "ssssstay." I sigh "no really thank you but I don't want to bother you-" "don't make a fuss" his grip on my arm tightens and I stay I agree to stay.

  This is how it's always ended up being pretty much when ever I had an issue he always forced me to come to him he'd insult me in some way then tell me not to make a fuss. But this time he seems nicer what has changed?

Half way through the night I felt another pain then felt movement come from behind I thought he was going too..... but I was wrong he wrapped his arm around me and held me close he really has changed from what I remember.

(AHHHHHH IM ALIVE heheh hello jelly beans it is I ...............*cricket...cricket* eh hehehe I should have seen that coming I know I'm really sorry guys but I've been having a rough time for a bit let's just say I looked my self in the writers block closet for a bit ..... nah not really I just really needed a break from doing things and now I'm back sorry I left you guys but I'm back beanies.............. hehehe sorry I thought it was funny oh well welp have a good night/day jelly beans see you real soon~ *slowly crawls back into the writers block closet early*)

(*muffled* oh what your still here oh man aren't I lucky *opens the door* hey thanks for sticking around I knew I could count on you thank you and for that I'll leave the door open just for you thanks jelly beans *opens the door all the way* welp I better get back to work see you guys ☺️)