"T.T."

I was walking on set, dark wooden floors with a mini stage with people that would play Grace's songs were on, a huge tv on the wall and two leather white armchairs were on set as on the other side, a ton of cameras; microphones and lights as well as people, a woman about the age of 40 approached me and handed me the questions I would need to ask Grace, as I was reading them walking up and down the set, my eyes noticed something moving, I looked up and saw a slim, average height girl, wearing simple black ripped jeans, a black top and black leather ankle high stiletto boots, her hair was straightened and the color was a bubble gum pink, she was standing there as a crew guy put on her, her face microphone, she took a quick look at me and then looked back down, the crew guy started talking to her, probably explaining some stuff as they did to me.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Roman,

"Don't fuck this up, this can skyrocket your career."

He said raising his eyebrow,

I crossed my arms and looked at him with a sarcastic facial expression,

"My career consists of 10 million subscribers on YouTube, being a guest on many events, and being a host, as well as a stand up comedian. So no, I don't need a pink haired girl to help me with that, thank you."

I said and moved away, he walked right behind me and let out a sigh,

"I apologize, you're right. It's just you're so young and you're doing so great already, I'm very proud of you."

He said smiling,

"Thank you, Butler."

He shook his head and raised his arms up feeling defeated as he walked away,

"Chase! We're starting rehearsal in 30 seconds, get to your seat. You too Grace."

We heard the PA guy saying,

I got on stage and introduced myself to Grace,

"We are filming the part after the introductions and every thing from the actual hosts so you don't need to say anything just introduce yourself and your guest."

Said the PA.

I nodded and turned my head to Grace smiling,

"Hello people, I'm Chase Turner, and we are here tonight with the rising star of alternative rock, Grace Collins. Welcome, Grace."

I smiled,

"Good evening everyone, thank you for having me Chase."

She said with a soothing voice, looking straight into my eyes,

"Grace, when was the year you've started singing? Did people around you told you that you had a great voice or is that something you already knew?"

She laughed,

"No I am definitely not self-centred, my dad used to tell me that I have the voice of an angel, so I took vocal lessons to improve my voice. I started singing when I was about 16."

"We will get back to you about "the voice if an angel, after we hear you sing."

I said playfully,

"Can't wait, Chase."

She smirked,

I looked at her for two seconds, cleared my throat and looked back at my questions,

"Would you rather sing a different genre or is alternative rock something you were always into?"

"Oh I'm a definitely a rocker. My dad got me into that type of music in the first place."

She looked at the crowd, spotted her dad and waved blowing a kiss at him,

"Love you, dad." she added,

I smiled,

"It's time for us to witness the voice of an angel, too. So, let's hear it for Grace Collins."

She smiled and got up, walking on stage,

"What song are you gonna sing for us tonight?"

I asked, she looked at me and then back at the crowd,

"I will be singing "But it's better if you do" by Panic at the disco."

The crowd started cheering and she smiled.

2 hours later the rehearsal was over and everything went smoothly, Grace approached me,

"Hey, your manager forgot to give me your address for us to film the video."

I looked at her,

"Oh, yeah, we aren't filming it at my apartment, we are filming it at my friends studio, I'm gonna tell my manager to text you the address."

"Alright, thank you for tonight. You made me feel a hundred times more relaxed, other hosts usually make me feel nervous."

She said and grabbed my hand, I looked at our hands for two seconds noticing her long acrylic matte white nails, a cartier rose-gold love bracelet was decorating her wrist as well as a small full moon tattoo,

"Yeah, no problem. I feel nervous too, sometimes. I hate speaking in front of people, and especially people that aren't even in the room and watch me from home."

She tilted her head,

"But that sounds like YouTube."

"It doesn't, really. When you're a YouTuber you're basically filming alone, and then editing, so if you fucked something up you can edit that out."

I explained,

"Hm, sounds logical. It was great meeting you, Chase. I'll see you at the studio tomorrow."

I smiled as she walked away.

--
2 days later, and after we filmed the video with Grace I have decided to take a vacation and go to London to see my family, especially my older brother that I've missed. So the day before I had prepared my suitcase, and now I was at LAX waiting to board.

After a long trip I have finally made it to Heathrow airport, I got my luggage, and started walking, a lot of people recognized me there and started asking me for selfies and autographs, so it took me about half an hour to get out of the airport, as soon as I got out I got into a taxi and arrived at my brothers place 40 minutes later. I knocked on the door,

Timothy was standing in front of the door basically hiding the light cause of how tall he is, he smiled at me and hugged me, he helped me take my suitcases inside and we sat on the couch,

"Little brother, you finally came. Why's that?"

He asked crossing his arms,

"What do you mean why's that, Timmy?"

"I mean I was headache free for 9 months now, and now they're probably gonna be back."

He said and grabbed his head dramatically, then looking at me and bursting into hysterical laughter,

"Good to see you too, Timmy Turner."