"Beer, Pool and Pink Haired Ladies."

I got up early, I was jet lagged and tired, I barely slept 4 hours, i had a shower and walked to the kitchen where I found my brother sitting on the couch near his window playing his guitar, an empty cup of coffee on the table, and a big notebook that my brother used to write lyrics in, he was still wearing his pyjamas, and his dog Blanc was sitting next to him, his dog had a silver white color, which is where he got his name from, Blanc means White in French, and my brother speaks good French since he spent 2 years in France.

I tried to fix my messy hair and adjust my shirt, I walked behind the wooden black and marble counters, I poured myself a cup of coffee, and I walked towards my brother sitting right next to him,

"Good morning, Tim."

He stopped playing his guitar and looked at me for a second, then got up and went in the kitchen,

"Morning, why do I always have to make you breakfast?"

I smiled and raised my eyebrow, another brotherly fight was about to go down,

"Did i ask?"

He looks at me smirking,

"I'm kidding. Do you want a croissant? I also have all different types of jams, my roommate is obsessed with them."

He said as he got out a plate, put a piece of bread on it and started spreading butter and blueberry jam, poured another cup of coffee and sat back down,

"No thank you. I'm not here entirely for vacation. I have a meeting with an advertiser that wants me to promote them and I'm getting lunch with him soon so I'm gonna eat out."

I said as I took a sip of my coffee, and my phone started ringing,

"As you wish. But tonight you're coming with me. We're going to a pub with the boys."

He smiled as he took a bite of his bread,

"Cool."

I said and picked up my phone, it was Sophie, I totally forgot to text or call her,

"Hey babe. I'm sorry I forgot to call you last night. I was catching up with Timothy and then I slept, I woke up like 10 minutes ago. How are you?"

"Chase, I'm starting to feel like you're ignoring me. Is that little piece of shit Jason getting to your head? I love you more than he does Chase and you better not forget about me. I'm not okay I miss you."

"Babe I've been literally gone for a day. What's that nonsense you're talking about? Sophie, I can't deal with this right now. Stop acting like a fucking fangirl. Don't even bother to reply. Don't call me for the rest of the day."

I said and hung up,

"Bro, you're getting feisty."

I look at Timothy and roll my eyes, and I walked towards the bedroom to get dressed.

An hour later I have arrived at the coffee shop the advertiser asked to meet me, he introduced himself and we sat down, the waitress came to take our order,

"Can I have an avocado toast and an iced cappuccino?"

She nodded and went back inside,

"Listen Chase, your channel is so successful that you literally hit 1 million subscribers in a week last month. People love you and you can do amazing things because whatever that is they will vote for you. You're one of the most loved Youtubers of America."