lucas 921 | i'm not going

After throwing around the pros and cons in my head as we stroll out of the flat, I take one foot out the door, landing on the welcome mat. I think for one more second, and in that moment I stop, with only that one foot out the door.
"Lucas?" Basile says. confused as he stops jumping from excitement. "Let's go, come on!" Basile takes a step forward thinking I'll move with him, but I don't. Instead, I move my hand back which hits his torso, forcing him to stop.
"I can't, there's no way." I look up and the three of them are looking at me, their heads are tilted.
"Huh?" Arthur says, like I was speaking another language.
"There's no way I'm going to a party hosted by someone who won't look at me for more than two seconds before leaving." I say. The gang looks at me like I've gone insane.
"Lucas! It'll be mostly first years there! It's an easy way to kiss and forget!" Basile says, we all look at him as he stares back, like nothing is wrong with that sentence.
"If you all want to go," I say, "Then go. I have things to deal with."
"Oh. Of course, Lucas has 'Things to deal with.'" Yang says, softly and subtly giggling in the process. I wanted to punch him then and there but I was reluctant, kind of, as I just left the flat and ran down the stairs.
***
I didn't notice before, but I'm crying. I'm not sure what over, but I could tell by the bitter, salty taste of tears reaching the tip of my tongue. At first, I thought it was the rain, which was currently turning into a storm, that was running down my face. I couldn't focus on that though, as tears weren't the only thing that was running.
My legs made it up until the flat-share. I'm not sure how, as I was never the best at any type of physical exercise but I was committed on getting home.
Manon was the only one home, somehow not with everyone at the party. I didn't question it though, I was just happy someone was here.
"Lucas?" She says, as I stumbling through the hall and meet her gaze. She's sitting on the couch watching TV, as normal.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I say, taking off my now soaked hoodie and sitting next to her on the couch. I had stopped crying but my eyes must've been bloodshot, as Manon was still worried about me, continuously asking questions. At one point, I break. Tears come again as I sink into Manon's shoulder.
She thinks I don't notice, but she's crying too. I make sure she knows I'm giving support back by moving my arm around her shoulder. That's when she sniffs, making clear she was crying too.
Boys really can be idiots, huh.
————————————————————————————————————————————

a/n: hm looks who's back after two weeks. this is pretty short but i just really just wanted to get a part out to show i'm alive!!

if you wanna see me more active, i posted a shit ton of skam france edits for like two weeks straight on @tescoedits so you can check that out!

also i haven't proof read this so sorry if there's mistakes :/

remember i'll be going onto another scene next, meaning if there's a scene from season 3 you would like to see written out with different outcomes then please please leave a comment because i'll happily do it (unless it's smut because no >:( sorry people)