19

"I don't care what people say when we're together " One Direction

Zayn's POV

That little shit. How could he do this knowing I'm still scared of our relationship. He could've just woken me up and tell me he was going to do some arrangements. I thought he regretted last night and ran away.

I finish making my tea and sit down on the couch watching the final episodes of AHS: Coven. I love this tv show so much. I'm excited for their new season to come out, it's going to be awesome. I hope Harry watches it with me. I know he secretly likes it.

I've been watching tv for 5 hours already and Harry still hasn't come back. I was about to call him when I received a text from him.

From: Hazza

Babe get ready because we're going out. Dress semiformal.

H 😘

I grin and run upstairs. I walk inside the bathroom and take a bath washing my hair too. After 30 minutes I get out and dry myself wrapping a towel around my waist. I blow dry my hair and run my fingers through it,fixing it.

I go to my room and take out some black dress pants and a button up white shirt. I put my boxers on and get dressed. I wear my dress shoes and put on some cologne.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile widely.

To Harry:

Babe are you on your way ?

From Harry:

I've been waiting like an hour for you

I chuckle at Harry's reply and grab my phone and my wallet. I run downstairs and get out of the house. My eyes widen when I see Harry coming out of a limo all dressed up for the evening.

" Hey babe you're looking great" Harry says smiling as he pecks my cheek.

I blush " you're not looking too bad yourself " I smile.

" So why is there a limo in front of our house ?" I ask.

"It's part of the surprise babe" he smiles and takes my hand.

We get inside the limo and out of nowhere, Harry pulls out a bottle of champagne. I chuckle and look at him confused.

" Where did you get that ?" I ask

" Actually there's a hidden mini fridge inside the limo" I nod feeling stupid.

Of course he didn't pull that bottle out of nowhere . I shake my head and lean back.

" So where are you taking me Harry ? I say playing with his hand .

"Well I would love to tell you but that would ruin the surprise" he smirks and I pout.

" Meanie" I huff.

I hear Harry chuckle and in a minute I'm pulled to his lap. "You weren't saying that yesterday" he whispers smirking.

I slap his chest " shut up idiot" I giggle.

Harry cups my face and kisses me softly. He moves one hand to my waist pulling me closer. I close my eyes running my hands through his hair pulling it slightly. He moans and I grind my hips on him. He grips my waist stopping my movements.

"Enough with that or I will make the driver go back so I can fuck you" he says smirking and I gasp feeling flustered.

"You and your dirty mouth Harry" I groan slapping his chest and he moans. My eyes widen.