4

"I could never hold you" Young The Giant

Harry's POV

A few days has passed by and I feel like Zayn is acting strange and I don't like the feeling of it . He's never like this when I talked about Bianca , the girl I like the other day I joined him to watch tv he was acting weird since then . We barely talk now I hope he's alright I mean I haven't done anything wrong and there's no excuse to act that way towards me.

It pisses me off because he's supposed to be happy because I finally feel like I want to date a girl and he acts this way. I'll just wait till he gets here and we'll have a serious talk and I mean it. I look at the clock and sigh in relief I'm finally free from work now. I grab my phone, my car keys and take the elevator to the subterranean parking. I say goodbye to a few people and hop in my black Audi. Yes an Audi because I worked hard for this , to get a job like I have. I'm glad my dad is the CEO of Black and White Industry.

I turn the engine on and take my phone calling her. Maybe I'll take her home and make her dinner , I hope she likes it. I get out of the parking and make my way home . Zayn's car is not in the garage so that's good because I don't have to worry about him. I get out of my car and take the house key, I head to the porch and open the house . I look around and it's just like I left it this morning. I run a hand through my curls and go upstairs to my room and take a quick shower. I dress up not too formal , I fix my hair and go downstairs to start with dinner . I put my phone in the Ihome and listen to pandora. I didn't even listened when Zayn walked in until he touched my shoulder and I screamed like a little girl.

"What the fuck Zayn ?!" I exclaim panting.

"Oh don't be such a little girl, what are you doing that smell so good ?" Zayn ask.

"I'm making dinner " I state.

"No shit Sherlock !" He says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"If you're going to be a sarcastic little shit then fuck off"

"Geez calm down don't get your panties in a bunch " he laughs and I want to punch him in the face .

After I was worried for him thinking something bad happened to his family he's being all sarcastic and shit now .

"Hello earth to Harry " he waves his hand in front of my face and I blink.

"Oh yeah sorry you should dress up we're having dinner soon " I command. I keep stirring the food and add the last touches.

Zayn's POV

My eyes widen but I act fast and run to my room. Is this it ? Is he going to tell me that he's been in love with his whole life ? I sure hope so. Maybe he knows Bianca is no good for him. I stop daydreaming and get inside the bathroom getting rid of my dirty clothes as I get in the warm shower . I wash my hair and sing to myself. After I finish taking my shower , I dry myself and dress up I fix my hair and go downstairs .

When I reach the kitchen my heart sinks , this was not what I was expecting . Harry wasn't lying when he said she was gorgeous . They're perfect for eachother then there's me. I bite my lip and blink rapidly to prevent the tears from coming when he cheers and kisses her.

I take a deep breath , I have to be strong I can't show my emotions or I'll be doomed. I enter the kitchen and clear my throat. Harry pulls away from her and kisses her forehead smiling.

"Hey Z thanks for joining us for dinner " he grins and I force a smile.

"It's my pleasure and I get to finally meet her , I've heard wonderful things about you"

She smiles and Harry blushes can he get anymore cuter ? Curse you Harold !

"Well let's go eat " Harry announces and we all sit down in the dining room.

"Well Zayn I didn't know Harry lived with such a wonderful boy " Bianca smiles. Her eyes look just like Harry's . I bet their children will be perfect. Why do I torture myself like this ?

"Umm Zayn, Bianca just told you something "

"Oh ! Hah I'm sorry love and yeah thanks ?" I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"Well let's just dig in I hope you like the food babe " he smiles at her and I feel sick.

I take a bite of my food and play with the rest and they chat I feel like a third wheel here . I should just leave and never come back but that would be too stupid to do.

"Zayn you haven't eaten anything " Harry says .

"Oh yeah I ate with Louis before coming here " I lie smoothly.

He directs his attention back to her and I takes this as a cue to leave . I grab my plate and walk to kitchen leaving it on the counter top. He might as well clean it for doing this to me.

I walk upstairs, who am I kidding this isn't his fault. I always knew he was straight I got myself into this and I should just stop. Maybe I should call Louis and get shit faced with him that would be an amazing idea.

I grab my phone and my car keys. I close the door as I call Louis and ask him if he has any plans for tonight . Thank God he doesn't and accepts my invitation . I get out of the house before I throw up on the floor now they were acting like a sappy couple.

'Youre just jealous ' my conscious nags me and I roll my eyes. I hop in my car and make my way to Louis house.

~Author's Note~

Hellooooo !

It's been two weeks since I updated

I hope you guys had amazing days in those two weeks.

I have a stupid biology test today and I wrote this yesterday hand I should've been studying but I regret nothing haha

Now as you see in the start of this chapter there's something called playlist. Yes those are the songs I was listening too as I wrote this chapter I hope you like them they're one of my favorite band and my gorgeous favorite singer.

The last chapters contest didn't have a winner :( joking ! But you guys have to be more creative I know you are I'm watching you *stares at you* and the winner is ! *drumroll*

@TheCheekyMonkey ! A round of applause for her lol ! And a SHOUTOUT ! Follow her I don't know her but you can inbox me gurrl ! ;)

Well now let's see this will be a hard one

You have to listen to one of the songs at the top and tell me your favorite part of the song and why ?

Thank you so much for your support guys I have a lot of reads and that makes me emotional haha

Anyway ! Love you guys ! xx

~J