PSYCHOlogy 101: Is Death All That?

This book will not be made from Internet researches or medical sites. It's gonna come straight from the mind of insanity itself.

**************

Now, we're back to the subject of us psychos. Where is there to start when it comes to the word 'death'.

Through our ears, it screams 'opportunity'. 

Well, of course anybody would know this, that the main thing psychos want to do is kill and anything along the lines of that. But did anyone ask about how WE feel about death?

It depends on what kind of person you are. Are you still abit religious, and believe that when you die, your going to hell? Or you can not give a shit about anything holy and damned and not care.

But actually, for most insane, we don't even think about death twice. You see it so much, it just easily flies into the wind and vanishes. Okay, so to make it a little bit more clearer, let's take my mind for example.

I don't care if I die because having these psychotic thoughts and needs make me feel like a monster that I don't want to be, and yet a side of me is begging to come out.  So for me and maybe other crazies, thats how it most probably is for others. 

It's that hitting point when you officially change, and you can't do anything about it. So, that's why death is literally the only option to get out of the daze and back to a reality. Death is a thing we want to give and get.

I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't so detailed, it's just hard to explain this into words. If your interested in psychotics, ask a question any time.

*****************************************

Next update: PSYCHOlogy 101: The Story Of Insanity Itself, #2

September 25, 2014