Trust&Fight(5)🌌

(author pov. it still night time)

Wonyoung pov.

I'm going to my dorm to get some clothes, i'm still nervous to see them, jisoo unnie see that i can't stand by she held my hands, it will be ok i promise jisoo unnie said, i just nod.

We arrive at Exo dorm.

Jennie unnie was the one knock on the door, Kai oppa open the door he was shock , i just get in not bothering to greet them, i enter my room to get my clothes.

Lay pov.

We hear a knock on the door, we aren't expecting any guess right now, kai open the door and he was shock all of us are shock we saw wonyoung. w-wonyoung you're here already xiumin hyung ask, i'm not staying here i'm here to get my clothes, i know pd-nim already told you where i'm going so don't bother asking wonyoung said with a cold tone, now we know she changed. We just waited for her to be done and talk to her.

A minute later she was done, she was bring a luggage and a bag. Wonyoung let's fix this chanyeol said, what are we fixing chanyeol wonyoung said, wonyoung his older than you respect chen said, then if all of you didn't keep a damn secret i'm never gonna be like this.. again she said crying, were sorry wonyoung i said, can you're sorry can fix this fourth problem wonyoung said, you know we didn't mean it baekhyun said, i know but you already did it and you call it you didn't mean it what a word wonyoung said, i'm going now bye wonyoung said, and slam the door, now what happen kai said, we just sigh.

Wonyoung pov.

I was crying but i need to be strong i get out of the dorm to see jisoo unnie outside with a gently smile, your ok right? jisoo unnie ask, i just nod.We procceed to there dorm.

I woke up early because our flight will be 8 am,  i wear my outfit. And not bothering to eat, i didn't woke up the unnies there all tried, i just left a letter to them. And i procceed to nct dorm.

Mark pov.

I woke up 6 am and it's still early but it's ok. I still have a flight with wonyoung to San Francisco. I get out to my room to smell bacon and eggs who might be cooking? I saw wonyoung eating, why are so early i ask, you just woke up late mark she said, yaahh! how many times do i have to tell you that i'm older than you i said almost shouting, yes i know oppa just don't shout the others are still sleeping wonyoung said, i nod, wait i thought you can't cook i ask, yahh! i can cook she said while pouting, cute i thought, yaahh don't pout my heart i said while touching my chest, she just glare, just eat she said.

We are done eating and Taeyong, Jaehyun and Taeil hyung are the one wake up. We need to go know i said, ok good bye oppas see you in 3 weeks she said while grabbing her things. Annyeong wonyoung and mark take care of her or you'll die taeyong hyung said, i will hyung annyeong tell the others will be going. Annyeong oppas she said while waving.

It will a long ass day with Wonyoung i thought. Let's go Oppa she said while smiling, why so cute wonyoung i ask, It runs in the blood oppa she said while chuckling.

Enjoy!!!
I'll update 2 chapter today!!!
Sorry for grammatical errors!!