Trust&Fight(6)🌌

Wonyoung pov.

Mark is now driving to sm building to go our manager. It still hurts that they lie to me again, but still it hurts me to see them like that, wonyoung mark oppa said, hmm i respond, are you ok now mark oppa said, do you expect me to be ok oppa i said while chuckling, no he said while laughing, but for real are you ok a little bit mark oppa said, I'm ok but not that much i said in low tone, it's ok i'm here mark oppa said, it made my caught off guard, yahhh stop being cheesy i said while glaring, Am i said while pouting, yahhh oppa why so cute your so baby i said, yahhh i'm a man! he said while glaring, as you wish i said.

A minute later we arrive at the sm building, will be talking to pd-nim for the plans. We drop the car and headed to pd-nim office.

Wonyoung outfit

Mark outfit

We arrive at pd-nim office we saw pd-nim in his chair he gesture as to sit

3rd pov.

Unfornately your manager can't come with you so it will be both their pd-nim said, why wonyoung ask, well their are busy with so many things pd-nim said, well what if there be a dating scandal mark said, well we know what to do so don't worry pd-nim said, ok they well just drop you off to the airport and update us of what your doing ok pd-nim said again, we just nod and leave.

Wonyoung pov.

Well it will be the two of us oppa i said, don't worry i will take care of you he said with assuring smile. We get out of to room and saw our manager standing there, why aren't you too coming mark oppa said, well we are really busy but don't worry we will update the both of you ok manager-nim said, let's go manager nim ask once again, we nod happily.

At the airport

Well be going now you two will be ok right manager nim ask, yahh i will take care of wonyoung mark oppa said, i just nod. Bye manager-nim i said waving. We enter in the airport with the body guards, there are many people in the airport, exo-l and nctzens and random people. There are many taking a picture and i assure that once we land in San Francisco our phone will explode by the notifications. We bid our goodbyes to our guards and go in the airplane. Me and mark just sleep all in the flight because we are so tired.

Skip to San Francisco
(your author is lazy so yeah)

I'm good at cliffhanger! hahaha.....
Sorry!!
Sorry for grammatical errors!
Enjoy and i will update another chapter today!