(2)

Kai pov.

As we ran upstairs we saw Wonyoung lying in the floor, her body is in shiver, quickly Baekhyun hyung pick her up. Sehun-ah call manager-nim tell him what happen to Wonyoung-ah Baekhyun hyung said, sehun quickly call there manager.

Suho pov.
We are all worried to her, she was ok before we got to the dorm after a minute the manager arrive and tell us to bring Wonyoung to the hospital. We quickly go to the car and drove to the hospital.

We arrive at the hospital but still Wonyoung is still not waking up, we are all worried what happen to her. The doctor just left the room, Are you all the guardian of Ms. Wonyoung? the doctor ask, we nod in agreement. Well how is she? Xiumin hyung ask in a worried tone, well she just pass out because of having a seven days of cold and not eating well i suggest all of you to let her it 3 meals a day the doctor said and left.

Suho-ah who will tell Irene-ah Sehun ask, I will call her you go see her first they nod in agreement and get inside.

Red Velvet dorm

Seulgi pov.

We are watching some movie in the living room until Suho sunbae call irene unnie at first she decline it and continued watching the movie but again suho sunbae call, unnie just pick it up maybe it's something important joy said, unnie pick up the phone

in call

What it is suho sunbae?

I have something to tell you irene-ah but don't freak out

O-Okay sunbae

Wonyoung is in the hospital

H-huh?

If you want to go meet her where at xxxxxxxxxx

Ok sunbae i'm coming up

ended

Irene pov.
Wonyoung is in the hospital i said, w-why unnie? yeri ask Do you want to go with me i ask them they nod with agreement. We rush outside as fast as we could i was terrified what could be my little sister happen.

At the hospital

We are at the hospital where is the room 324? we ask, 3rd floor the lady said we bow and said thank you we rushed upstairs.

We got in the front door we saw all the 9 oppas sitting. Where is wonyoung? seulgi ask, at there lay oppa said. We get inside and saw Wonyoung peacefully sleeping but her face is so pale.

After a minute we ge out, what happen to her? i ask she just collpased and we don't know what happen. But the doctor said she got seven days of cold and not eating properly Suho said. I just nodded i don't know what to say. Girls you can go know we will tell you if she wake up you need to get rest lay oppa said we just nod and headed back to the dorm.

Morning

Wonyoung pov.

I wake up but as i bring up my body to sit down i was in the hospital and the oppas are all sleeping in the floor, chen oppa is the first one to wake up, Ohh wonyoung-ah you wake chen oppa ask yes oppa i said, and slowing all the oppas starting to wake up and we headed back to the dorm.

At the dorm

Yahh wonyoung are you ok now? Suho oppa ask, ne oppa thank you i said, Then why are not eating the right amount of food baekhyun oppa ask this is the most question i was not planning to answer i thought, uhmm because the manager told me to diet so that i don't gain weight i said looking down, don't do it next ok? lay oppa ask i nod and headed to my room when i open my phone i saw the news

Exo Wonyoung was rushed to the hospital.

exostan what happen to her

sm_stan i hope she's ok

wonmark fighting wonyoungie!

I hope you enjoy!
Sorry for grammatical errors!