Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

I close the distance between us by connecting our lips in kiss.

     "Yah! Get your crusty lips off of my hyung's soft lips!" Jungkook yells.
     I break our kiss and look him in the eyes for any sign of dissatisfaction.
     His eyes are half lidded and he looks like he's in a daze; like he's been daydreaming or something.
"Wait, Jungkook, how do you know Jin's lips are soft?" Namjoon asks.
Jungkook gives him the are you fucking kidding me look.
"Hyung, we take baths together and we sleep together. You think I haven't tasted his strawberry lips before?" Jungkook says, biting his lip.
"He's your brother you nasty fuck!" I yell. "Yah! Stop yelling!" Jin yells.
Jin pushes me away from him gently and walks upstairs to his room quickly.
"Kim Jungkook, you mean to tell me that you've kissed Jin before?" Namjoon asks.
     "Did I not just say that? We're not blood related so there's no harm in it." Jungkook says.
"It doesn't matter. You've been raised to think of Jin and I as your brothers. You don't  kiss your brother no matter how soft and sweet his lips are." Namjoon says.
"How do you know his lips are soft and sweet?" I ask.
"So you've kissed him too and you're telling me I'm not allowed to when you're his blood brother?" Jungkook asks.
Namjoon freezes up and walks into the kitchen.
"You know you're not allowed in the kitchen Hyung." Jungkook says.
"KIM NAMJOON, DON'T YOU DARE GO IN MY KITCHEN!" I hear Jin yell along with bumping on the stairs.
In two seconds, Jin is launching himself onto Namjoon and the two of them are on the kitchen floor.
     We all laugh when the two of them hit the floor and Jin starts yelling at Namjoon.
     "You know you aren't allowed in my kitchen." "You know you're supposed to use honorifics."
     "I don't care about that! The last time I let you in this kitchen unsupervised, you almost burned a bowl of noodles. Noodles Joonie, noodles!"
     By the time Jin is done yelling at Namjoon, Jungkook and I are on the floor dying of laughter.

The rest of the day, Jin avoids me. While we were watching a movie, he only sat next to Jungkook.
He even sat in Jungkook's lap. Lucky fucker. Jin is so oblivious to our actions and it makes me want to make him mine even more.
I've loved him since the day I met him. I've always been there for him when he had relationship problems, but now I'm getting tired of it.
I'm getting tired of him seeing me as a little brother and nothing more. He can continue to look at Jungkook that way all he wants, but I want Jin to be mine and only mine.
I take the opportunity to confess to him when he gets up to go make more popcorn.
When we puts the bag of popcorn in the microwave, I capture him in a back hug.
"Jungkook, it'll be done in a min-" his eyes widen when he turns around to see me.
"I don't think I'm Jungkook, hyung. Pretty sure I'm Taehyung." I say.
His cheeks flush and he looks down at his feet.
"Why did you do that?" He asks softly. "Do what hyung?"
"You know what you did. Why did you do it?" He asks again.
     I lean forward until our lips are barely touching.
     "Because hyung, I've been waiting a very long time to do that." I move back a little and move one of my hands to cup his cheek and run my thumb gently across his lips causing him to gasp.
     "Your lips are so soft." I replace my thumb with my lips, kissing him gently.
     I nibble on his bottom lip causing him to gasp. I slide my tongue into his mouth and moan at the taste.
     God he tastes so sweet. He places his hands on my shoulders and tries to push me away.
     I tighten my grip on his waist and he turns his head away, breaking our kiss.
I start to place soft kisses on his neck. I almost bite him when he jumps because of the microwave going off.
     "We're not finished hyung. We need to talk about some things later." I say.
     He answers me with a blush and takes the popcorn out of the microwave.
     When we get back in the living room, Jungkook immediately latches himself onto Jin.
     "Hyung, why were you gone for so long? Did Taehyung kiss you with his crusty lips again?" Jungkook asks.
     Jin's face turns a bright red and his eyes widen.
     "Let me show you what a real kiss is hyung." Jungkook says, leaning closer to Jin's face.
     Jin gives the popcorn bag to Namjoon and places both of his hands on Jungkook's face.
     He pushes him as hard as he can, yet Jungkook pushes harder.
     "Just let me kiss you hyung." Jungkook says. "No! I've been kissed enough for one day." Jin says.
     I smile when I think of when I first kissed him today.
     I've been waiting to do that for years. I got tired of waiting so I went for it.
     "Taehyung doesn't count cause he has crusty lips." Jungkook says.
     "Hey! My lips aren't crusty. Are they Hyung?"
     Jin's face turns a bright pink as he fully pushes Jungkook away from him.
"Enough about people's lips and kissing! Jungkook, tomorrow's Monday so you have school. Have you done all of your homework from Friday?" Jin asks.
"Yes I've done my homework and I've done my chores. I also made sure Namjoon-hyung didn't break anything while you were gone." Jungkook says.
"Quit making me seem like a child in my own house." Namjoon says.
"Technically, it isn't your house. It's still your parents." I say.
"Shut up Tae." Namjoon says. During all of this talking, Jin keeps avoiding my eyes.
He won't even look in my direction. I'm afraid I messed with his feelings because of what I did.
"Yah! Taehyung! I've been calling you for thirty seconds." Jin says.
I snap out of my thoughts and look at Jin. His face reddens as he tries to maintain eye contact with me.
"You...I need you to leave for the rest of the day." My heart sinks at his words.
Namjoon and Jungkook share looks as they hear Jin speak.
"I-it's nothing personal. I just...need you to leave." Jin says, looking down and rubbing his shoulder.
I press my lips into a thin line and stand up from my spot on the couch.
As I walk closer to Jin, he backs up. I gently take his hand and bring it to my lips.
"Let's talk later, yeah?" I whisper. He nods his head slowly.
I let go of his hand and make sure I have everything before I leave the house.

Jin's POV

     Why did I make Taehyung leave? Why is my heart racing? Why is my face red? Why does Taehyung's voice send shivers up my spine? Why did he kiss me?!
I snap out of my thoughts when I feel two arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.
"Hyung, come take a nap with me." Jungkook says.
"Okay. Just give me a minute." "Excuse me sir, you're not sleeping with him anymore." Namjoon says.
"And why not? I can sleep with my brother all I want." Jungkook says.
"After what you told me you really think I'll still let you sleep and take baths with him?" Namjoon asks.
"Yah! Stop it! I need to take a shower before I do anything else so Jungkook can you please let me go?" I say.
Both of them get quiet as Jungkook backs away from me.
"Thank you. Now, when I come back down here you two are to tell me what you want for dinner. Understand?"

The two of them nod and I walk upstairs, grab my clothes, and go into my bathroom to shower.