Chapter Three

That night, after the show, we all gathered on the bus for the after party as we made our way to the next state for the next show. Long Beach, CA to Phoenix, AZ. It was going to be one long ride. And one big ass party.

"Pass me the vodka!" Johnny yelled from the front lounge.

The Berry boys and Aarin were sitting with us in the back lounge, waiting for Johnny to bring the vodka.

"So how have you beeen lil Seward?" Jason asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Good as I'll ever be. And im not that much younger then you."

Jason rolled his eyes, "Yea, whatever."

I glared at him.

"How much younger then Johnny are you?" Brandy asked, "I never asked."

"Just like two years. Matthrew is five years older then me." I told her.

"Matt Seward, I miss his crazy ass." Matt laughed.

Johnyn finally came in the back lounge, but without the vodka.

"Dude?!" Jason yelled at him.

He threw his hands up in the air, "Gates took it from me."

I got up and marched myself to the front of the bus.

Syn was sitting on the couch, drinking the vodka Johnny was suppose to bring us, with Zacky.

"Wanna, bring that back in the lounge?" I asked him.

He looked at me and shook his head no.

"Zacky." I pouted, "Please."

Zacky smiled and took then vodka from Syn, then went in the back.

"You suck. Zacky loves you too much." Syn complained.

I grabbed a carton of juice from the fridge and tossed it to him, "Come back here with us."

Syn got up and was inches from my face, "Are you sure about that? You know how we get when we drink. Do you want to drink with me in front of your brother?"

I glared at him, "Maybe I do."

"Im not getting yelled at." He said as he sat back down.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back up, "We wont. Come on."

Syn growled and followed me to the back.

"Is Shadz really asleep?" Aarin asked as we walked in the back.

I looked back at the bunks. His was opened so I went to see if he was asleep. Which, he wasn't.

"Matt! Why don't you join us?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "I'm texting Val, about to call her after she puts Owen to sleep."

"That's sweet. Next time though?" I asked

He nodded his head, "for sure, next time."

I walked back in the lounge and everyone waited for an answer. "He's talking to Val." I told them.

Zacky slammed the bottle of vodka on the table and shook his head, "hot damn!"

"Slow down crazy." Jason said snatching the bottle from him.

I laughed and took it from Jason, then started to drink it, but Syn stole it from me and finished it off.

"Asshole." I glared at him.

He smirked and drunk some of the juice he had.

"Here." Johnny said passing me a jäger bottle.

I stuck my tongue out at Syn and started drinking the jäger.