Chapter Eight

We went straight to a hotel some place local after the show. We werent too far from the next stop. It would only take three, maybe four hours, so we stayed the night in Alabam before we headed to Georiga. Syn, Zacky, Brandy, and I shared rooms. I wanted to share one with Johny and Aarin, but Matt handed out the keys. I think he was on Syn's side about talking to me, thats why he did it this time around. Plus, Zacky was going to make damn sure we talked.

"I want to go swiming!" Brandy said getting excited.

Zacky laugehd, "Change, I'll take you down to the pool."

"I wanna go!" I smiled.

Zacky shook his head no.

"Yea, you cant. We have to talk, remember?" Syn told me.

I sighed, "Fine."

Zacky and Brandy changed and went to the pool. I begged and begged Syn not to stay in our room and just walk around at least till he finally caved in, so we started walking the floors of the hotel.

"You got me, now talk." I said as we stepped out of the elevator on the top floor.

Syn sighed, "What are we doing?"

"What do you mean, what are we doing?" I asked him.

He stopped walking and leaned against the wall, looking at me, "what are we? We get together, we flirt, act like the best of friends, then we drink and screw, then get mad at one another for. And when we're not around each other, we don't contact one another."

"Brian, I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do." I said slightly freaking out.

He shook his head, "we have to figure something. We have to either stop something or start something. What happens when one of these times we hook up, you wind up pregnant ? Then what? Johnny will defiantly find out. The one one who even knows is Zacky. I assume Brandy knows."

"Yea, she knows. Of course she does." I said shaking my head.

Syn growled, "after we swore not to tell anyone."

"Brian! She figured it out by the way you look at me. Plus, you told Zacky." I yelled at him.

Syn shook his head, "He caught us. I didn't tell him."

"He caught us? I thought you told him." I said shocked.

"Yea, I had to tell him, cause the next day after you and Johnny left, he asked me. I wasn't going to lie to my best friend." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "So tell me, what are we going to do?"

"What do you want to do?" He asked me.

I just looked at the ground.

"Cyndy. Tell me something." He said serious.

"I dont know what to tell you!" I yelled, on the edge of crying, "I dont know what you want me to say."

He yelled back at me, "I want you to say, lets give it a shot!"

My heart stopped for a second, "Really?"

"Really." He smiled, "Thats if, thats what you were going to say."

I nodded my head, "I wanted to say that, I was just to scared of your reaction."

"Well, first of all, were going to take it slow." He told me serious, "No drinking around each other. Thats not slow."

I laughed, "Okay, no drinking around each other."

He laughed and leaned down to kiss my cheek and gave me a hug.

I hugged him tight and he picked me up.

"Brian!" I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder, "put me down please!"

"Nope." He said squeezing me.

I kept laughing and looked down the hall before Brian sat me down. Johnny just walked out of the elevator.

"Brian! Down now!" I demaned.

He quickly sat me down, "What?"

"Johnny is on this floor." I said quietly.

Syn looked behind him and sure enough, Johnny was smiling, walking our way.

"Gates! What are you doing?" Johnny asked as he made his way to us.

I shook my head when Syn looked at me, "Dont say anything."

"Getting into trouble, what else?" Syn smirked as he wrapped his arm around Johnny.

Johnny looked at me funny, "What are you doing up here?"

"Um, looking for him!" I said quickly, "Zacky wanted him."

"Okay, but Shadz wants us all down in his room real quick." Johnny told me, "Go run and get Zacky and Brandy."

I nodded my head and started to the elevator.

*Brandy's POV*

"I cant believe you're not tied after playing a show." I said to Zacky, as I sat my towl down on a chair.

Zacky shrugged his shoulders, "Im use to it. How offen do we get a chance to go swiming on tour? Not much."

I shook my head and eased my way in the water.

"So, you like me?" Zacky asked as he got in the water.

I nodded my head.

He swam over to me, "Really?"

"Yes really." I said biting my lip.

He smirked at me and cornered my against the wall of the pool as he softly kissed me.

"Like that?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him.

He placed his hands on my sides and just kept kissing me. That was all, nothing more, nothing less.

"Hey! Get a room!" Cyndy barked walking into the pool area.

Zacky turned and looked at her, "what if I don't want to get a room?"

"Matt wants us." She said crossing her arms.

Zacky growled and started out of the pool.

I took my time and watched Zacky walk out.

"Damn Brandy." Cyndy laughed.

"What?" I laughed as we walked together.

She shook her head, "you and Zacky."

"He's a good kisser. It's nice tone sober so I can remember what it feels like." I told her.

She sighed, "I wish I knew, but I will soon find out."

"Oh really?" I giggled, "What's going on there?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "we're taking it slow."

I smiled at her as we made our way up to Matt's room.