Chapter Twenty: A Second Attack?!?!

Mom's pregnant. How could she be okay with having another child? Granted that the Michiko Clan members don't age really, and she still looks twenty, but that doesn't mean she needs to have another child. How could she do this to me? I mean granted I love Kisa to pieces, she's probably the cutest little seven year old and I cannot wait to see how many guys try to pick her up when she's a teenager, but didn't mom and dad think about their family at all? Or did they just decide they wanted another baby without even telling the rest of the family about this?

Oh goodness, and then there's the fact that Kietsu's here. The fact he has now decided to attend Konoha High for his senior year will probably only cause more trouble for me. Mostly because he now knows that I have a boyfriend and he is a very protective older brother. Emphasis on the very. I remember when one of his buddies actually teased me because I looked chunky, the two got into a huge fight and now the two don't talk. I forgot what the guy's name was and I didn't care if I did look a little chunky, I had slimmed down after loosing my baby weight.

"Amaterasu!" Nyx's voice came loudly. I got up and poked my head outside my door to see Nyx standing with Kishiko.

"What? You were serious?" I asked stunned that she had called Kishiko for a girl's night out. What's more how did she even get here so fast? Better yet, how long was I alone drowning in my own thoughts for?

"Of course I was, but before we leave you first have to change, fix your hair and explain the situation to Kishiko," Nyx said smiling happily in return.

"You didn't tell her?" I asked surprised, I figured she would be gossiping about it with her. Before I realized it I had been dragged back into my room and made to sit in a chair in front of a mirror. It sparkled when Nyx flipped the lights surrounding the mirror.

Kishiko sprayed my hair with a heat protection spray before running a brush through my hair. I relaxed and because I started to relax, Nyx kicked me.

"You need to tell Kishiko!" Nyx said reminding me after I sat glaring at her. Kishiko was already using my straightener-that I never use to actually straighten my hair-to curl my hair.

"Right..." I said groaning after recapping what was said between Hirashi, Neji and I, Kishiko sat on the bed after having curled my whole head. Now I'll have curly hair for a week.

"Did Neji even stand up for you at all?" Kishiko growled sounding not very happy. This was the first thing she says to me since she came over.

"I'm sure he wanted to, but I had already told him that I wouldn't put him in a situation where he had to choose between his clan and me," I said aggrivated with the whole situation. Since Nyx had already heard everything earlier, she sat going through my closet.

"Even if you wouldn't put him in that situation, the fact that you are so willing to be dropped just so he can take over as the head of the family should mean more to him than actually having to be the heir," Kishiko snapped as she continued to go off on the whole situation. Even to me it seemed slightly unrealistic that his uncle was offering him the position, but even more so unrealistic that he didn't like me. I was funny! Who wouldn't love me?

"I just can't believe that old man didn't like you, everyone likes you," Nyx said turning onto our conversation after picking some clothes from my closet.

"Not everyone apparently," I said rolling my eyes and groaning.

"Or maybe he does like you," Kishiko said glancing over at me and Nyx.

"Then are you saying this is a test of sorts?" Nyx asked as she tossed clothes at my face. Glaring at her I took the clothes and went over to the bathroom to change as I listened to what the two continued to say.