Chapter Five - Didn't Want To Get Involved...

Hiro came over and him and Nyx sat down and talked, the smile on his face told Kishiko and I that he was the happiest when around her. According to Kishiko, Hiro sounded really excited when she asked him to come over, after she mentioned Nyx wanting him over too. After the phone call ended it only took Hiro five minutes to get to our house, which made me wonder how he knew where we lived. But I shrugged it off and started dinner. Kishiko helped by making the rice and vegetables, while I took over the miso soup and Sashimi. Hiro's favorite. Tonight we were going to spoil him up until we crack him down and figure out what as really going on.

   "Sister! Someone is at the door!" Nyx said walking in with a mischevious smile on her face. Instantly I knew this couldn't be good. We made Nyx and Hiro take over the cooking while Kishiko and I went to the door. Outside stood Shikamaru, Naruto, Sassy, and Neji. Definitely not good. Only Shikamaru knows where I live. And he came with them three?!

  "Hey Amaterasu!" Naruto said hugging me and then Kishiko. "Kishiko!"

  Kishiko and I stood horrified at them. This was definitely not good. Or maybe it could be good...if we get them to ask Hiro about Aki he might just open up to them. You know being dudes and all. "Come in!" I said dragging the guys inside before my parents had a chance to look out a window. That would complicate things.

  Kishiko gave me a weird look but I ignored her. I'd tell her afer I get these guys settled. And asked what they were doing here too.

  "What do you guys need?" I asked staring at them, trying to fit all the pieces together for my big plan, it would depend though on these boys' response.

  "You," Sassy said not bothering to look in my direction. For some reason that made me want to hit him, but I kept my self under check.

  "What do you mean by that?" I asked looking at the other three, who also weren't looking in my direction. Kishiko grabbed Neji's hair and made him face me. Ah Kishiko, she was very nice till you annoyed her.

  Neji looked a his buddies andnoticed none of them were going to help him out. "Well...Sasuke's and my clan are kinda in a bind..." Neji said fixing his hair that Kishiko had dropped.

  "What do you mean?" Kishiko asked staring at the others who were staring at Neji. Probably thinking he was one brave comerade or something.

  "You haven't heard?" Naruto asked staring up at us two in awe. We only gave him confused looks, which made the guys huddle and talk real quick before breaking up, leaving Sasuke to talk. Now THIS should be interesting.

  "You see, our families deal drugs..." Sasuke said starting slow like me and Kishiko were morons.

  "Mafia." Nyx said wking into the room waving a ladle like a wand.

  "Huh?" Sassy, Neji and Naruto looked at my little sister, then at me. Raising an eye brow.

  "Didn't I tell you three she had a younger sister?" Shikamaru asked probably trying to remember if he had or not. The three shook their heads.

  "Continue!" I blurted our and glared at the three who looked up in surprise.

  "Okay, well our family is in the mafia, but now, Itachi is getting our families in trouble with the law, by dealing in public. Which isn't allowed, nor is buy in Konoha allowed. You can bring it in and out as long as you bought it outside the limits of town," Neji said.

  "Okay, so what does that mean?" I asked looking at them to continue.

  "Well, a new leader for the Uchiha's is required, because Itachi won't be allowed to be leader after doing something stupid like that, but of course Itachi wants to rebel and the Uchiha's need someone to protect the family at all times," Neji said sighing at how he has to explain though it was the Uchiha's problem.