Chapter 1

“Now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson, and that he saved me in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.”

I closed the book as I tried to let the ending sink in.

What kind of ending is this?!?  How come a book like this became a big hit?!  It's so depressing, why would they promote thisss?!?

I never knew reading a book can be this stressful. I got up from my bed to get some water in the kitchen.

"Oooh someone's not in the mood"

Oh hey look who decided to annoy me today, my brother Joshua, as usual.

"Shut up Joshua Hong"

"What happened to my baby sis?  Did someone took her baby bottle from her and drinked her milk? ",that annoying creature started to tease me.

"I swear Josh if you won't shut your mouth you'll see this slipper flying to your cheeks",I showed him how thick my slipper is and I saw him gulped.

I drank my water and hurried my way up to my room preventing any further conversation with that creature.

Now what am I gonna do? I don't have anything to read because I finished it already.

******************************

PLEASEEE READ THIS
Hiiiiii everyone. Let's all just pretend that the Titanic has no movie ver. in this story, and that the movie ver.  (leaonardo dicaprio and kate winslet) are the real jack and rose. Pls support this story💜