Chapter 5

Jihee's P. O. V.

After my brother left to convince his friends to stay with us until mom and dad arrive, I stayed in my room.

I walked to the balcony of my room inhaling some fresh air when I suddenly heard screams from below.

And there I saw Joshua with his friends.

"We're here"

"Wowww this place is so big"

"Yeah"

I watched them step out their van one by one until I saw him. That boy annoys me very much.

I looked away from them and focused on the view.

***********************
Hansol's P. O. V.

We arrived at Shua hyung's house.

They were so excited and loud. When I stepped out the van, I checked my surroundings.

I checked their house and I must admit, it's very classy and modern.
The windows are well-designed, the colors compliment each other and they even have balconies in their ro-...

I saw her.

It feels like everything around me stopped. I can't hear any sound and I feel like we are the only people in this world.

And then she suddenly looked at my direction making an eye contact with me.

This feeling is so familiar.

My eyes widened when I saw something in my mind.

"Hansol are you okay? "

"Y-yes  I'm O-okay Scoups hyung"

"Let's go inside".

I looked at the balcony once more but sadly she's not there anymore. Maybe I was just hallucinating.

*******************

Jihee's P. O. V.

I started to admire the view in front of me but why do I feel like someone's looking at me.

I stared down and saw him looking straight into my eyes .

Suddenly, I felt a familiar feeling while looking at him.

My eyes widened when I saw something. A memory? An imagination? 

 A memory? An imagination? 

What was that? I went inside to sit at my bed.

My head hurts so much. Maybe I was just tired that's why I kept seeing things that aren't connected to me.