Chapter 2

I was walking down the quiet halls of our school while checking my assignments when a pair of hands grabbed my sheets .

There I saw the most annoying person in the whole word, more annoying than Joshua.

"Should I copy your assignment? ",he asked while raising it above his head.

"Give me that, that's not yours".

"Make me",he laughed as I jumped and tried to snatch it away from his hands.

"You're so small",he said and touched the top of my head with his free hand.

"Vernon, I'm not joking. Give me my damn assignment, the class is starting soon".

"Annoyed already?  Aishhh you're no fun. How about you go now to our class and I'll keep your assignment? Sounds like a deal right? ".

I took a step forward and tiptoed to level his eyes.

"Jerk",I said while looking intensely to his eyes and walked awaw from him.

*****************************

"Okay class pass your assignments. We'll start with Mr. Kim".

All of my classmates started to stand up one by one and I'm starting to feel nervous. I will not let this slide, I swear I'm gonna murder that Hansol I don't care if he is friends with my brother. How about I'll murder them instead, anyways their both annoying.

"Ms. Hong"

I looked up and saw all my classmates looking at me including our teacher.

"Maam? "

"Where's your assignment? ",our teacher asked.

I awkwardky smiled at everyone hoping to ease the tension.

"I said give me your assignment miss Hong! ", every one was startled when our teacher shouted and banged her hands on the table.

"You are just wasting my time, you'll have to go to deten-... "

"Maam I'm sorry I'm late. I have miss Hong's assignment . You left it on the bus earlier"

Everyone gasped and started to whisper things such as:

"Wow Vernon really is a gentleman"

"He is not just handsome, he is also a thoughtful person"

"He is such a man"

"I love him more"

Tsss, he is making himself look so heroic while he made me look so careless. What a jerk.

"Wow Mr. Chwe, you came at  the right time saving Miss Hong. And came late for my class. You two!  Detention after class!! "

Awww mannn. A detention with that idiotttt???  No wayyyyy.

"You seem excited about the detention later",he said and winked at me clearly teasing me, again.

He sat on the seat beside me. Why am I experiencing hell when I'm still on earth?  Whyyy?