Chapter 9

Jihee's P. O. V.

School again. I quietly walked down the halls to my locker.

I opened it and got some of my books that I need for this morning when I felt someone leaning next to my locker.

"Hi Beautiful" ,he said and winked.

"Okay. What do you want now Hansol? ",I asked clearly annoyed.

"Aw babe. Aren't you happy to see me? ".

I rolled my eyes and was about to answer when I saw him point his lips forward.  I was very confused and decided to look behind me. And there I saw Jisoo oppa with the rest of the seventeen members.

"Uhm of course b-babe. Did you have a nice sleep? ".

Hansol nodded ,smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"Uwu look at them, so cute", Jeonghan oppa said.

Hansol put his arms around my shoulder and walked me to our class which earned a lot of whispering here and there.

The class went on and now it's lunch time.

"Come on, eat with us".

"No Hansol, I'll eat at the music room".

I hurriedly packed my stuffs but before I can step out the room, Hansol said something that stopped me.

"I know you are going there to see Daniel hyung. You said it already, he hurt you. But why are you still chasing after him? ".

It took a few minutes for me to process what Hansol said.

But no, I don't give up easily and I know Daniel oppa is serious with me.  There was just a misunderstanding between us but I'm sure if we'll talk this out, we can get back together.

I ran as fast as I can to arrive on time at the music room. And there I saw him. Sweaty but still handsome, I guess I came late because it looks like he's already having his break.

I was about to open the door to the music room when someone beat me to it.

Luna .(An: sorry can't think if any other names😂)

She is the school's angel, I mean the girl version because Jeonghan oppa is the male version.

Everyone calls her angel because she is so beautiful and kind at the same time. She is the most popular girl in school.

She always has her minion friends around her, she may look like a bully but she really is kind.

I saw her hand Daniel oppa a water bottle and wiped his sweat.

Wait why? Why is she doing this? A-are they a thing?  Is this why Daniel oppa broke up with me?

As if on cue, he turned to his side and saw me. He stood up and made his way to me.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I told you already we are over? So stop coming here when you are not needed",he harshly spat all those words like I was nothing to him.

I will not cry

I will not cry

I will not cry

I will not cry

Not in font of him.