Chapter 8

Jihee's P. O. V.

"HansolandIarenowdating",I said it as fast as I can.

I opened my eyes to see both of them shocked .

That was the only solution I can think of.

"Jinjjaro? Wowww I'm happy for you sis, you're finally letting go of that Daniel. You, Hansol",he said and pointed a finger to Hansol.
"You better take care of my sister or else I will kidnap Sofia".

Hansol quickly nodded.

"Good, now let's go downstairs. We're gonna tell them this beautiful news",Joshua said and walked away smiling happily.

"I'm so sorry, that was the only thing I can think of. "

"It's okay, at least you're brother is happy. ",he replied and looked at me.

A W K W A R D

"So, are we gonna pretend that we are now dating ?"

"Maybe"

**********************
Hansol's P. O. V.

"Welcome couple!!",everone cheered when Jihee and I entered the garden.

"It feels like it's only earlier you were denying that you like Jihee. Aigoo uri Hansol is growing up so fast".

"Jeonghan hyung stop it",I whined as he won't stop pinching my cheeks.

"Hansol-ah who's baby are you? ".

"What?  You're doing it on me now? "

"I said who's baby are you? ".

I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Jeonghan hyung's baby".

He looked so happy.

"Hansol-ah congrats man. ".

"Uhhh thanks scoups hyung"

Everyone congratulated me and I don't know how to react.

I saw Jihee on the corner laughing at my reaction. I smiled knowing that I made her happy.

I don't really know why I suddenly became like this. I know that this is all wrong, but I like it. I like the fact that everyone is thinking that she's mine. I like the butterflies in my stomach when she hugged me. I...... Like her.

"Hansol, I know you love my sister but stop staring at her",Shua hyung snapped a finger in front of me bringing me back to reality.

******************

The night passed by quickly, it's time to go to sleep .

The hyung line were drunk and we had to assist them to their rooms.

After bringing the last hyung, Hoshi hyung ,to his room we still have to clean the mess at the garden.

"Hey, why are you still here?",I asked the half-awake Jihee sleeping on the chair.

"Come on, you need to sleep on your bed",I carried her to room.

"Daniel,why did you do this to me? "

I looked at her to see that she was still asleep.

It hurts to see that she is still not over Daniel hyung. It hurts to see her hurting.

I need to change this, I need to make her mine.