3

Hazels POV

We all ran out and ran down the street till we couldn't run anymore. After we lost our breath we all sat down on the curb. I sat in between Sam and Cole. "So what do y'all wanna do?" I asked them. "Skateboarding?" Sam asked. "Uhh lemme run back to the house and get mine." I said. We all went to our houses, grabbed our boards then met back with eachother. We started walking to the skate park. "So Hazel, you've been quite. What's up?" Cole asked. "Oh nothing... but uh thanks for asking" I said smiling. Why does he care, he shouldn't. Nobody should care about me... so why does he.

We got to the skate park and Sam went to skate but Cole stayed back with me. "You coming?" He asked. "I will in a few" I said sitting down. "Oh alright" Cole said smiling and going off to skate.

About twenty minutes later of me still not skating Cole came back up to me and sat down in front of me but like to the side. I decided to take a picture of him to post on instagram. "Cole whats you and Sams instagram" I asked him. "Oh mines Colbybrock and Sams is Samgolbach" he said. "Wait Colby?" I asked. "Oh that's my nickname I came up with. If you wanna call me Colby you can" he said smiling at me. "Oh okay... Colby" I said smiling. I posted the picture and tagged them.

Hazelnut

Hazelnut: 🖤Sam and Colby💛

Tagged: Colbybrock Samgolbach

He took out his phone and followed me. "You guys have 1k followers??" I asked him. "Oh yeah we have this whole YouTube thing" Colby said. "Ooo when you guys get big y'all better not forget about me" I said giggling but actually meaning it. "We won't trust me" Colby said smiling at me. "Thanks" I said laughing.

We all left and Sam followed me  on Instagram.  We got to Sams house since his house is before ours. "Byrd see ya tomorrow" we both said to eachother causing us too both laugh. Me and Colby started walking to my place as the sun started to set. "Woah that's gorgeous" I said pulling my phone out to take a picture. After I put both arms down me and Colby moved closer to eachother. Every few seconds I would feel our arms rub up against eachothers. I felt Colby's hand grab mine causing me to get all flustered inside. Do I like him? Nahh. I looked down at my hand then back at Colby's face. We made eye contact. He pulled out his camera and went on Snapchat. He started filming. He filmed our hands then pointed the camera at the sun set.

We made it back to my house. And stopped on my stair case. "Bye" He said smiling and hugging me out of nowhere. I hugged him back of course. "Bye" I said to him leaving him out on the steps.