33

Hazels POV

I woke up and everyone else had left and Colby was just curled up on the couch looking super cute. Dammit Hazel you cant call him cute. I took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram.

 I took a picture and decided to post it on Instagram

Hazelnut: Guys he's gonna kill me later... sorry Colby.

I laughed at what I posted then continued to try to wake Colby up. "Mmm" He said rubbing his eyes and looking up at you. "Wake up. It's 5:45 and we all gotta be at the airport by 6" I said giggling. He sat up really quick and we both ran to his room. I got in some clothes and posted a picture on Instagram.

 I got in some clothes and posted a picture on Instagram

Hazelnut: On my way to Colorado 👀

I smiled and then shut my phone off. I went downstairs and waited for Colby to get down. He came down with his suit case and the stuffed animal I gave him awhile ago. I smiled as my heart filled with love. I looked at him for a little. "What? He's my mascot" Colby said holding the koala I gave him up. That made me just giggle and smile a lot. It also made my face heat up..... am I blushing? I don't know why but I decided to just hug Colby. He wasn't expecting it so he was confused at first. "What's this for?" He asked. "Just because" I said pulling away and walking outside where everyone else was.