10

Another huge skip :))))

10 months later almost the end of school year.

Hazels POV

I woke up on a Wednesday which is two days before school ends and life's been pretty good lately. Me and Sam have our 10 month anniversary today so I got him a teddy bear that smells like chocolate. I know it's stupid but I think he'll like it. Colby's been pretty upset lately and I don't know about what so I got him a koala stuffed animal. Today's a half day along with tomorrow and the last day of school which is on Friday. I put on one of Sams hoodies he left at my house along with some black leggings and black uggs. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and texted the group chat.

AMAZING GROUP CHAT

Hazel: Hey guys are y'all on your way or what?!

Sam: Yeah we're walking right now

Hazel: Okay see y'all in a few ❤️

Sam: ❤️

I got off of my phone and grabbed my bag walking downstairs. I said bye to my mom and dad and walked outside. I saw Sam and Colby walking towards my house. Sam had a huge smile on his face... Colby not so much. Hmm I wonder what's up with him. I'm gonna find a time to give Colby his stuffed animal. "Hey baby happy 10 Months" Sam said handing me a box of chocolates and a single rose. I smiled and kissed him. "Here babe" I said handing him the teddy bear I got him. "Thank you so much" He said kissing me one last time before grabbing my hand and walking.

We arrived at school and Sam went off to his classes along with Colby but Colby was walking the same way as me. "Hey what's got you down lately?" I asked him. "Nothing." He said in a quiet voice. I looked at him with a frown because I knew something was up. I pulled the koala stuffed animal out of my bag and handed it to him. "Here I got you this because I've been noticing you've been down lately" I said smiling. He grabbed it softly from my hand and looked at it for a few seconds before looking at me and smiling. "Thanks" He said putting it in his bag. "I'm gonna have to get you something now" he said giggling. "You don't have to" I said giving him a half smile. "Well actually I kinda do now" he said laughing and going into his class.

It's after school and me and Sam meet outside. Colby is nowhere in sight so we text the group chat.

AMAZING GROUP CHAT

Hazel: Hey Colby where are you

Sam: Yeah where are you

Colby: Meet at the coffee shop down the road I'm at the store right now but I'll be there in a few.

Hazel: Alright

Sam: Okay

Me and Sam got off the group chat and start walking to the coffee shop down the road from the school.

We got there and Colby was still nowhere. He must not be here yet. Me and Sam sat down and waited for him.

We saw him walking over from the window. He walked in and sat down with us. "Hey" he said smiling. "Hey you seem happier" Sam said. "Yeah certain people make me happier" he said looking at me a little. "Awww" Sam said laughing a little bit. "Well I gotta go to the bathroom" Sam said getting up and going to the bathroom. "So I got us something" Colby said to me. "What?" I asked confused. "Here" He said handing me a ring that's said "best" on it. "I have the other one" he said smiling showing me it. It says "friends" so he must have gotten us friendship rings. That's so cute. "Aww this is so cute" I said slipping it on my ring finger. It surprisingly fits.