15

Hazels POV

I walked off the plane with Jake since he was my buddy on the plane. "Okay so I guess this is goodbye...will I see you around?" He asked me. "Depends" I said smiling. "Well here's my number, text me sometime" he said handing me a card. I smiled at him then called the agent that flew me down.

Me: Hi I'm here in LA

Agent: We set a Uber there for you

Me: Alright

I said hanging up and walking outdoors. When I walked outside I got hit with a brush of hot air causing me to almost immediately sweat since I'm wearing one of Sams hoodies and leggings. I walked over to a bench and sat down and went to check my DMs.

Colbybrock DMed you

I felt my heart beat faster. I opened it as soon as possible and read the message.

Colbybrock: Oh my god! Hi Hazel! I'm sorry we haven't talked in so long I've been busy.

Hazelnut: AHHH

Colbybrock: What? 😂

Hazelnut: You have no idea how much this means to me 😭

Colbybrock: when did you become such a fangirl? 😂

Hazelnut: I'm not fangirling it's just that I miss you and Sam so much.

Colbybrock: I've missed you a lot too. I wish I could visit you.

Hazelnut: Colby about that...

Colbybrock: What do you mean?

Hazelnut: IM IN LA

Colbybrock: WHAT?!

Hazelnut: IM MOVING HERE!!!

Colbybrock: WE GOTTA HANGOUT SOON THEN

Hazelnut: YES PLEASE!!

Hazelnut: Aw shit I'll talk to you later my Uber's here.

Colbybrock: For sure talk to you later 🐨

Hazelnut: 🐨❤️

I got off my phone and ran to my Uber super excited.

I got dropped off at a big building. I walked into it and looked around. It's actually pretty nice. "Hi are you Hazel Martin?" A man came up to me and asked. "Yeah and you are?" I asked. "I'm mr.Halligan" he said. "Are you my agent?" I asked. "Yes I am" he said.

We got to his office and he explained to me that he's gonna have a lady drive me to my apartment while he was explaining this he let me know that next week I'm gonna be meeting a bunch of other famous youtubers.

The lady dropped me off and gave me my key for my apartment. I walked in then took a elevator. I got to my apartment and went it. It's already "woah it's already furnish" I said to myself as I shut the door behind me.

After I got into my pajamas I got out my phone and texted Colby.

Hazelnut: Hey Colby can I have ur number so we can ft?

Colbybrock: Yeah it's *insert number*

Hazelnut: Okie

I got off of Instagram and added his number into my FaceTime. I started to call him.

He picked up.

"Ahhh hi Colby" I said smiling super big.
"Hey Hazel" Colby said smiling. I looked at him and just admired how he had a HUGE glow up even though he didn't need one. "Hazel?" Colby asked. "Oh sorry it's just... you had a HUGE glow up" I said giggling a little bit. "And a much needed one" Colby commented. "Shut up Colby you didn't need one" I said smiling. He smiled at me. "So any girlfriends... or boyfriends not assuming" I said giggling. "Nope I'm gonna be single forever" he said sighing. "Oh shut up no you won't be, your a pretty good looking guy" I said. "Oh?" He said. "Mmm changing the subject... how's Sam?" I asked. "Oh... he's... gooood" Colby said seeming unsure about his answer. "Me and him are still together I think" I said looking down. "Oh yeah! Actually you guys are and Mabye in two days on Friday when we're not busy you can come over" Colby said smiling. "Okay sounds like a deal" I said giggling. Me and Colby talked for awhile before I heard a knock on his door. "Yeah!?" He yelled to whoever the person was. "It's me!" The person yelled. "Come in!" Colby yelled. "Who are you talking to" the person said. The person sounds familiar. "My Good Friend Hazel" Colby said smiling at me. "Oh wow that's so crazy I just met someone named Hazel today. Anyway hi Haze-" the boy stopped in his words. "Jake?!" I said confused. "Hazel!" Jake said in a happy tone. "You guys know eachother?" Colby asked. "That's the girl I met at the airport" Jake said.

After Jake left me and Colby continued to talk all night and soon enough we fell asleep with eachother on FaceTime.