《TWO》

"Yeonjun."

Yeonjun swallowed thickly as he turn around to leave, "I have to find a new roomate." He said before walking out.

"Jun, wait." Soobin grab his arm making the boy stop and look up at him, his eyes we're already in tears.

Soobin, yes he's hurt, until now the missing piece of his broken heart was missing. And he knows that, that piece is Yeonjun.

"What? I can't stand you." Yeonjun said pulling his arm back.

"I can't either!" Soobin snapped, "Especially that time when you broke up with me for just typical and stupid reasons. Yeonjun, I know you still love me."

"No." Said Yeonjun, he cleared his throat and looked away. "I never did, Soobin. I never ever, loved you."

Soobin had his heart crushed into sand like texture, he couldn't resist his words, but he couldn't let go of the boy too. He's in the state of confusion.

"No, you loved me. Your mom, your mom must've blackmailed--"

"Soobin, stop."

"And, and she made you break up with--"

"I said stop!"

"Me and tell me stupid shits that'll--"

"I said stop!" Yeonjun yelled, tears falling down his cheeks. "My mon got nothing to do with this, its my decision. I decided to choose what's right."

Soobin stood there in silent, "No, no you're lying."

"I'm not, its my choice to break up with you. And...and...please stop bothering me." Yeonjun said turning around, but Soobin pulled him with full force, engulfing him into a graceful hug.

Yeonjun heard him sob and say bunch of apologies, he couldn't stop his tears but he didn't let himself hug back.

I want to hug you so bad, I want to kiss you, cuddle with you. But I know it was so wrong.

Yeonjun's thoughts swallowed him, he pushed the taller off him. "Stop forcing yourself! I don't love you, okay?" Yeonjun screamed.

"Don't ever talk to me, please, you're making this so hard! Just move on and find someone!" He yelled crying,  the pain in Soobin's  heart aches as he watch Yeonjun leave.

Soobin fell on his knees, crying so hard. "I never thought that you ever really loved me." He whispered to himself, his fist clenched on his jacket.

Yeonjun is now on his way to the dorm office, where the dorms are being controlled and whatsoever. "Excuse me ma'am."

The lady in charge looks at him from the glass window, "Yes Mr. Choi?"

"I need a new dorm, I don't want my dormate." He told the lady, she looks down at the papers and frowned.

"I'm very sorry, the vacant dorms are now out, and switching dorm with someone is prohibited. Bear with it." She said before going back to her work.

Yeonjun sighed in frustration. I want to be with you, but i know its wrong.

***

Soobin is now on his way to the cafeteria, he suddenly bumped into a girl. She had big cute eyes and red hair, "I'm very sorry."

"Oh, its alright." She said, Soobin jist bowed at her and the moment he did, he heard a new voice approach.

"What's wrong in here?" The other male asked, the girl told her what happened and said it was fine.

Soobin looks up and saw Yeonjun, his arms we're on the girl's waist. "Y-Yeonjun."

"Oh, you guys know each other?" The girl asked, smiling for some reason, meeting a new friend since she's popular and friendly.

Yeonjun sighed lookinh up at Soobin, his cold gaze made him shivered. "No, I don't know him." And with that, they left leaving Soobin alone.

He bit his thin lip not wanting to cry again, he was so done with everything but he doesn't want this to end. He knew there was something wrong.

He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, "Hi." He turned around and saw a young looking boy, he smiled weakly.

"Hi."

"You're the new student right? Choi Shoovin?" He asked making Soobin laughs lightly. He shook his head.

"Soobin, I'm Choi Soobin." He corrected making the other giggle. "Oops, my bad."

"And you are?"

"Yeosang, Kang Yeosang."