《ELEVEN》

Heh. Miss me? No. Lmao.

"Remember when we used to call each other Choi?" Soobin asks laughing, they were up at the rooftop floor as they look up to the night, and cold winter sky.

"Yeah Choi." Yeonjun mimicked on how Soobin used to say those. Soobin giggles and smacked him at his shoudler.

"Shut up Choi." Soobin smiles as it went quiet again, "Oh! Remember that time when we got lost?"

"Oh yeah, you said you can handle the cold because you have abs." Yeonjun laughed so loud causing Soobin to blush and deny all the truth.

"Shut up!"

"Make me."

"No thanks." Soobin said rolling his eyes at him, "I wonder where Taehyung is,  isn't he your friend? And also Jungkook."

"Where would your friends be? What's their youtube name though? I like to watch those pranks and social experiments you know."

Yeonjun wasn't listening at all, he was just looking at Soobin's side profile, how his dimples show off when he slightly smile, how his eyes turn into a beautiful curved moon when he laughs, how his lips pout when he talks.

Yeonjun couldn't take his eyes off him, he is beautiful, perfection. And will never be his.

"Yah! Are you even listening?" Soobin questions and Yeonjun chuckles and coughed dryly, this worried Soobin now.

"Oh gosh, I forgot how sensitive you are. Its already cold out here, lets go inside." Soobin said and pulled Yeonjun inside, they went downstairs.

He set down Yeonjun on the red carpetthat was infront of the fireplace, wrapping a blanket on him too.  "Wait here, I'm going to make hot choco-"

Yeonjun shake his head and pull Soobin down beside him, also giving him some of the blanket. "Wha-"

"Stay." Forever, please.

"Fine." Soobin sighs and snuggled beside him, Yeonjin had his head down on the taller's shoudler. Their hands interwining perfectly.

"How are you feeling now?" Soobin asks, touching his cold but now warmth forehead.

"I'm good." Yeonjun lifts his head, looking deeply into Soobin's eyes. Both had crystal like tears forming in it.

"Y-Yeonjun, why did you broke up with me?" Soobin brings up a sudden question. Yeonjun's breath hitched as he glanced at the fireplace, the reflection of flames showing in his now falling tears.

"I'm sorry, I was just scared." Yeonjun confessed, Soobin sniffed and cup the other's cheeks, making him look into his eyes.

"Scared of what?"

"Scared of my own si-"

A ring from the doorbell was heard all over the place, it continued until it hit three times. Soobin stands up and answer the door.

He opened it and saw no one, he looked around yet only the snowstorm was seen. It was cold outside, suddenly, he heard a sound of mewling just like from a cat.

Soobin widens his eyes the moment he looked down, he bent and saw a small box. A head of a kitten peeking out, he lift the box and closed the door.

"Yeonjun look! A cat." He calls out and both boys sat down the couch, Soobin opened the box and saw a gray colored cat, she's freezing cold and kept on meowing.

"Oh no, you poor thing." Soobin lifts her up, placing the cat down in his arms, warming her for a bit.

"There's a note." Yeonjun saidand reads it, "To those who accepted this kitten, thank you so much. Please take care of her, her name is Soojun." Yeonjun finished it off.

"Well hello there Soojun, what a beautiful name." Soobin praises and snuggled his nose on the kitten's face. The kitten meows which hyped the two of them.

Dying from too much cuteness, "I'm going to keep her." Soobin said.

"How though? You know that pets are not allowed in the dorm." Yeonjunsaid making Soobin sigh, a frown was formed on his face.

"Then we still need to keep her, she is given to us. So it means that we need to take responsibility about it." Soobin softly run his fingers through its head, the kitten purred.

"What are we? Parents?"

"For Soojun, yes. Don't act like you don't really want that." Soobin smirked causing Yeonjun to blush and shake his head.

Will a cat change their lives?