《FOUR》

Okay, so I have something to say first. You know, if you're uncomfortable from scenes like kissing, making out, cheaters, fake ships. You know what doors are for?

Its meant for opening and closing? No. For me its for whacking that piece of wood over your head. I may soun mean right now but i wanted to say that you should leave, cuz you know...

If you couldn't stand it and neither I can't stand you. For my trusty happy readers there, HI BITCH I LUV YA.

-----

Soobin groans waking up, his eyes shot open when he remembered school. He sat up and whines when his back hurts, and now he noticed, he wasn't in his dorm, nor his bed.

He had an oversized hoodie on him which made him more scared, "You're awake." Yeosang said as he went out of the bathroom.

Soobin was so close to crying, "Wait, don't cry. We didn't do anything, alright?" He said and walks towards the younger, caressing his head.

"Really? Prove it."

"Well..."

Flashback...

Soobin whimpers from the rough situation he is right now, pushed up against the wall by Kang Yeosang? The hot prince of their school?

People are already noticing, Yeosang making out with the new boy is totally gonna spread rumor around the school.

"Y-Yeosang." Soobin breathed out for air as they pulled away, Yeosang sighed and bring him upstairs.

Soobin wasn't paying attention that much that he stumbled down the stairs, Yeosang chuckles at his clumsiness so he carried him bridal style.

He went inside his bedroom, he gave Soobin a hoodie so he could be comfortable in his sleep.

End of flashback...

"So..we didn't do it?" Soobin asked shyly, Yeosang nods with a goofy smile. "Uhm, why though?" Soobin asks.

"Are you kidding me? You're a minor, you look too young for things like that. Plus, I can't fuck you without any of your permission." Yeosang smiled at him, stroking his cheek.

Soobin smiled back, he felt the warmth he needed, but it's from the wrong person. Yeosang is not like the other popular boys in schools.

Yeosang is kind, gentle, classic, cheesy, handsome. He's perfection for both girls and boys, and the event last night really did make a big rumor.

"You're a very nice person." Soobin said grabbing his hand that was placed on his cheek. Maybe, maybe I do need to get over Yeonjun hyung.

"People say that a lot--"

"Can I be your boyfriend?"

Yeosang was taken aback from the sudden question, he didnt expect the younger to say that. "Come again?"

"C-Can I be your boyfriend? I just, I really need to get over from Yeonjun. I can't stand it anymore." Soobin looks at him with tears in his eyes.

"Are your feelings descent? I mean, you're going to use me to forget someone?" Yeosang asked calmly, Soobin nodded and lowered his head.

He also felt the same thing, since he knew what the younger felt. He lift Soobin's chin up and kisses him softly.

"If that's what makes you happy, then I'll be your temporary boyfriend." Yeosang smiled, Soobin brightens up, a small smile creeping through his lips.

"Thank you, I'll try to have feelings on you if possible."

"Mhm, now take a shower. We have school today."

***

Soobin and Yeosang stepped out of the bus, sure, Yeosang is rich more than Lil Tay. But he preferred a normal life than being served but several maids.

Soobin bit his lips and hold Yeosang's hand, their fingers intertwining as they entered the school campus. All eyes are on them.

"Oh my god, they really are dating!"

"It should have been me!"

"He's so lucky to have Yeosang!"

Soobin lowered his head gripping harder on the strap of his backpack, Yeosang noticed it and squeezed his hand.

"You alright?" He asks, Soobin nodded with a small grin. Yeosang smiled and let go of his hand.

He plants a kiss on Soobin's forhead, "See you later." They smiled at each other as they part ways, Soobin went to where he's supposed to go.

***

The class was finally done, Soobin made his way back to their dorms, making ready for his and Yeosang's first date. And their date did go well, despite the awkward atmosphere, they still got to know each other better.

Soobin was now walking back to the dorms using the staircase, he run his fingers through his hair as he went finally arrived to their dorm.

Pulling out his spare key, and opening the door. He saw Yeonjun sitting on his own bed, shirtless and had sweatpants on.

Their eyes met once Soobin closed the door and locked it, he ignored the older's stare on him. Making his way to the bathroom after he grab his sleepwear.

After that, the moment he went out of the bathroom, he was pinned up against a wall. Yeonjun stared deeply into his eyes.

"W-What?" Soobin asked and cleared his throat. Yeonjun had a frown on his face, leaning closer to the boy.

Soobin pushed him away, not wanting to fall for him anymore. Yeonjun sighed and walks back to his bed.

Soobin went to his own bed and plug his earphones on. Yeonjun looks over at him, Soobin was definetly texting Yeosang.

You will come back to me again, Choi Soobin.