Chapter One

There was nothing more MJ wanted to do right now than punch Gwen right smack dab in the face.

She knew Michelle and Peter had this weird, admittedly stupid, tension between them. It wasn't Michelle's fault he was a bit of dick but hot, he was a hot dick, also a nerd. Michelle would never admit it (or show it) but she kind of digged it. How cliche. Maybe she'd admit it on her death bed. Maybe.

So when Gwen announced she would be taking one tent with Ned, MJ was left fuming. She specifically told Gwen she would only tag online on this trip if the girls shared one tent and the boys shared another. Michelle couldn't care less that Ned was her boyfriend. The stupid camping trip was already stupid and now it was about to get stupider. Of course, MJ was the only one who understood what Gwen was doing.

She shrugged and muttered an 'oops' with a stupidly annoying smile on her face. Not another word was spoken as she grabbed Ned's hand, giving him a coy smile and sashayed off to one of the two tents. Michelle grabbed her duffel bag and looked at Peter.

"Either you follow me or sleep under the stars, your choice," Shrugging, Michelle stalked off to the other tent with her arms folded across her chest. He furrowed his brows but followed you anyway.

So there they both were, standing at the entrance of the two-man tent. Michelle was not drawn to enter it whatsoever, even if she was getting into it with Gwen. There also wouldn't be any kind of space between the two teenagers because Gwen had insisted that two double air mattresses instead of four singles would save space and be more cost efficient. She'd also insisted on bringing duvets instead of sleeping bags because 'they felt weird on her feet.'

Peter and Michelle both looked at each other before she sighed.

"I'm taking the left,"

"I sleep on the left,"

There was a wild scramble as MJ dropped her bag to the grass and they both tried to undo the one hundred pointless zips on the tent to get inside and to get to the left side. There were limbs flailing everywhere as they both attempted to lay on the left, Michelle ended up pushing her feet against his chest, causing Peter to fall into the gap between the mattress and the tent wall.

"Fuck, alright, alright," He stood up and rubbed his hip. "I'll go on the right, calm your tits."

"How about no?"

"Oh yeah," He fake mused, looking at you before pretending to pout. "You haven't got any to calm,"

"That's real rich coming from you, short ass. Go crawl back into your stupid hole in the ground or wherever hobbits live,"

Peter scowled at the nickname he'd heard from her mouth far more than he'd like. She smiled sweetly at him before sitting up and taking her shirt off, grabbing her pyjama shirt from her bag and pulling it over her head. Michelle discovered it was rather difficult to get changed in a tiny tent.

"Stop staring at me, perv," She turned to look at him, glaring when he raised his hands defensively and looked away.

"Not my fault you just ripped your damn shirt off in front of me, hardly even had time to look away,"

She took her pants off, again, with great difficulty and crawled back outside the tent, brushing her teeth and spitting onto the grass before going back into the tent to see Peter taking his shirt off. He sat in sweatpants on top of the duvet as he scrolled through something on his phone, his back facing her. "Stop staring at me, perv,"

She could hear the smirk on his face as she chucked her toothpaste at his back. "Are you seriously going to not wear a shirt?"

"Yes, problem?" His eyes followed Michelle as she organised all her things before laying under the duvet on the left side of the air mattress. "Are you seriously going to not wear pants?"