1

"Mommy!! What do we get Hyuckie Aunts baby?" The ten year old child hugged a beautiful doll.

"This doll is perfect." 25 year old Na Jaemin kissed his daughters forehead as they packet the doll and left to the most awaited Markhyuck wedding.

Donghyuck, Jaemins older brother fell in love with an NCT 127 member who was a rapper. They have been going strong until Mark got the red haired pregnant and then proposed and is standing in triumph at the alter. Jaemin smiled genuinly, countless times he would feel envious at the two but then he respected and loved them. As the wedding finally came to an end Donghyuck squealed running towards the other red head.

"Jess I'm married!!!" The pregnant boy giggled.

"Congrats baby big bro." Jaemin chuckled.

"Hyuckie Aunt. This is for Tzuyu." Jasmin, Named by Donghyuck of course gave her aunt the box.

"She'll love it!!!" Donghyuck squealed again. He was five months pregnant, happy, content with a loving husband who loved him. The day Donghyuck had shyly said Mark he was going to be a father, Jaemin still remembered Mark going crazy, Yelling that he was going to be a father. Well, Jasmins father wanted her dead the moment she was conceived.

"Jaemin!! My little brother!" Mark hugged his brother in law in a tight hug. "Thank you for the idea!" The blonde giggled having seeked the youngers brain to help in the marriage.

"Anytime big bro." Jaemin teased Mark.

The night was slow, delightful though Jaemin had to leave early. Jasmin had fallen asleep so they left early to Jaemins lonely apartment. He was a broken child, at the age of 15 he was found pregnant, the father wanted the child dead saying, "We were having fun Jaemin. A child would ruin my image. I love you but the child is not needed. Abort it." Lee Jeno, The richest man in Seouls only son.

"Mommy Jisung's temperature is higher than it was." Jasmin came running downstairs. Well yes, Jaemin had twins, Jasmin and Jisung.

"I'm coming." Jaemin sighed as he rushed upstairs to his son. Who had been very sick the passed few days.

"M-Mommy I'm going to die right?" Jisung whispered when mother and daughter sat beside him.

"And leave Mommy and Jasmin alone in this cruel world? Nope." Jaemin carried Jisung to his car as he drove them to the hospital. Jisung wasnt the healthiest out there but trust me he had the biggest heart.

Ten years of nuturing his children he was a single stressed mother who managed to become a doctor. Well his family understood him and helped him through. He wasnt a cardiac doc but a neurosurgeon. A bright student you might say. Through the years he met Lucas, A tall Chinese blonde man with lame jokes but a brilliant ass brain.

"He's sick? Again?" Lucas carried the sick child from the gorgeous cat like red head.

"Do something Lucas. Please." Jaemin was too tired to even fuss. He carried a sleepy Jasmin up as he followed the Chinese.

"Jess I keep telling you that he needs a surgery." Lucas placed the boy on the bed carefully.

"I cant ask Mark for money again. He's been funding my whole life after Mom and Dad died. I dont want to be a burden." Jaemin sniffled.

"Jess, Mark loves you like his own, You know that he would kill the man who ruined your life right? You look up to him like a father, a big brother and a gardian." Lucas gestured a nurse to take a blood test.

"I know. But they are having a family Lucas. I dont want to butt in." The red haired boy sighed deeply.

"But you were my first family Jessica. I was the happiest when you were born. Mark loves you and the kids. So why dont you just let him be the sweet uncle he is? Hmm?" Donghyuck voice sounded as Jasmin was taken away from Jaemin.

"Its your wedding night." Jarmin pouted.

"I know.......We were having out fifth round when Marks brother in law was in labour so I had to rush." The pregnant beauty giggled.

"WHAT!?" Lucas and Jaemin whisper screamed having not noticed the bump.

"Ten is a diva." Donghyuck sighed as Mark came in smiling and hugging his wife tightly.

"Hey is Jisungie okay?" Mark panicked, Lucas shook his head with a gloomy face.

"I'll pay. Start the surgery as soon as you can." The Canadian offered.

"But Hyung." Jaemin was stopped with a finger.

"You are family Jess. Hush." With a ruffle of the hair the couple left.

Jisung was admitted in the hospital, Jaemin was a mess, His life was a mess. Oh how he was when a child. A crack head with weird savage attitudes and sass. But he broke him, to shreds, to shards of painfully cut glass.

"Mommy will hyung be fine?" Jasmin snuggled into her mothers body.

"I dont know Baby." Jaemin whispered walking out the hospital, a car stopped infront.

"Omg the new Deen is here." The receptions were murmuring.

"Mommy I want to pee." Jasmin blushed as she was kept down so she could run to the bathroom and be back. It was five minutes later when the Deen decided to step out his car, Exactly ehen Jasmin ran back from the bathrooms.

"Mommy!!!" She screamed skidding towards her mother as she tripped. Jaemin quickly stepped forward to reach for her daughter. Well another arm did too.

"Why wont you be carefull? My heart stopped." Jaemin hugged his little girl tightly.

"Sorry Mommy." She pouted hugging her mothers neck.

"Thank you sir." Jaemin turned around to bow, When his heart actually stopped beating. Like it did ten years back.

"J-Jaemin?" A the voice was deep, hollow and pleasing.

"Mommy lets go!! I'm hungry." Jasmin sniffled, When Jaemin gave a broken nod the child squealed giving the man an eye smile.

"Jaemin! Jisung is crying." Lucas hurried behind as Jaemin turned around running towards his son.