7

Jaemin was devasted, a mess a terrible break down. Renjun had a son that was an year younger than his twins. So that was the reason he was played and left with a pregnant stomach when he was 15 and a child. Jaemin drank bottle after bottle in the cellar, the age old wine been chugged down like water. He loved Jeno so blindly he fell for that eye smiling rich bitch.

"Jaemin stop drinking so much!!" Someone shook him. He giggled looking at the blury image of his father figure. Mark.

"Hyung!!" Jaemin pouted looking up at the man who gave him a home and the reason to live. Mark carried him to bed, and tucked the crying broken boy to sleep.

"My baby doesnt deserve this." Donghyuck let on Marks side his big baby bump prominant.

"Bad days dont last forever love, Jess has a big heart and two beautiful babies to give him hope. Dont stress I'll make sure my baby brother is taken care of." Mark wrapped an arm around his pregnant wife fondly.

"I love you. You would be the best father ever babe. Thank you." Donghyuck whispered leaning up to kiss the idol on the cheek.

"I love you more Baby." Mark bobbed their noses together as Donghyuck slowly waddled out the room to go sleep with the twins. As Mark sat next to Jaemin just in case, he had seen the younger fall, break and shatter he had taken so much pain to put him together. But ge was afraid they were losing their little idiot once again.

"M-Mommy? Will I die?" Jisung whispered tiredly his small body shivering with fear.

"No way. Mommys super hero is strong and a warrior right?" Jaemin bit back his tears. He wasnt sure himself if his son would survive the ASD that fatally affected him. Jaemin lived in fear of loosing both his children. What if Jasmin had it too? They were twins after all.

"Mommy? You are spacing out." Jasmin hugged Jisung tightly.

"I'm tired baby. Thats all." Jaemin whispered staring at the two gorgeous children Jeno had given him. But they were never wanted, He wanted them dead, just after a day they were conceived. Perhaps Jisung was sick since his own father never wanted him.

"Where is Aunt Hyuckie?" Jisung laid down on the hospital bed.

"Gone to check if baby Tyuzu is fine. Phaelyn will be here once Mommy goes for the surgery okay. Be good babies for me." Jaemin kissed their soft cheeks as he left the room to start off his days work. His hang over was not over yet but he needed to take his mind off shit.

"Jaemin." Jeno's voice sounded but Jaemin kept walking as he checked on files.

"MOMMY!!!" Jasmins scream  drew Jeno's and Jaemins attention. The red head stumbled holding his head in pain as he ran to the room he had just left his children.

There on the bed Jasmin held her heart in pain, tears falling in buckets. Lucas came running in as quick as a jiffy, the child figetted and screamed not knowing what was happening. The tall Chinese rushed here and there, Jaemin knew what was wrong. Both his children were sick, If something happened to them he would die of a heartattack himself.

"Jaemin look at me! They'll be fine." Jeno followed the emotionally dead mother out.

"Look at you? Why? Who the fuck are you!?" Jaemin pushed Jeno backwards, "Jisung has ASD! If Jasmin has it too I will loose the both them! Do you care? No? Why? You have Renjun and Yang Yang! If only you didnt want the twins dead that day they would have been born healthy! But no! You dont fucking deserve to be a father!" The red head slapped the Deen as he stormed out to find Donghyuck and Mark. Jeno stood their ashamed of himself.

Jaemin waited with his family and Phaelyn. Lucas wouldnt utter a word about Jasmin which only increased the fear in one's soul. It was after a good two hours when he finally came out with a troubled expression.

"We all know Jisung has ASD, Atrial septal defect, And Jasmin and he being identical twins, I'm afraid have the same the issue. But......Jasmin might not look so sick like Jisung is, Jess I'm really sorry to break this to you but both of them wont survive another year. Jasmin is predicted to leave us sooner than Jisung would." Lucas whispered and Jaemins whole world shattered, His head spun and his body started sweating, He began slapping Jeno and hitting him as he broke down crying in his arms.

"It's all your fault!! It's all your fault they are sick!" Jaemin's voice was going hoarse and Jeno was in equal pain. He loved the three of them with all he had but his family would have murdered the children themselves if they had found out that night. Why would the father want his own children dead?

"It hurts so much!!" Jaemin screamed, Lucas turned away a stray tear rolling down his cheek as Donghyuck hid his face in Marks chest softly crying.

"Jess wait!" Mark shouted when Jaemin let go off Jeno and ran towards the room to his children.

"Mommy!!" Jisung whispered shakily. "Mommy look Jasmin wont wake up." The small made boy sniffled.

"She's resting sweety." Lucas mumbled, "You should do too." Lucas ran his fingers through Jisungs red hair.

"Okay Daddy." Jisung got off his bed and got on to Jasmins bed as he hugged his twin. Jaemin just stared at his empty hands, tears drop after tear drop falling like rain.Donghyuck wrapped his arms around the red head with warmth and assurance that he'd always be there.

"Hyung I'm afraid." Jaemin turned around sniffling and shaking, "I cant live without them" He burst out crying into his brothers shoulder. Jeno walked out drenched in guilt and the agony his parents had given him. If only he had married his Na Na and accepted the twins, Perhaps all these might have not happened.