11

The kiss was harsh, yet it satisfied their yearning, for the last ten years they hadnt stopped loving each other. Jaemins arms were held tightly on either side on his head, Jeno was no longer the small made boy back in highschool. The man before the red head was well built man. Jeno's lips just knew how to tame his kitten, Jaemins body weakened, he could keep up to the older, it was all strange.

"J-Jeno..." Jaemin whispered against the boys plump lips feeling himself being carried away. The kiss only got deeper, dangerous deep as Jenos big arms felt the red heads doll like body down.

They pulled away breathless, Jaemin looked so ravishingly gorgeous his flawless skin too perfect for Jeno's imperfect life. Their lips met again, slower than before, more eager and wanting. The younger didnt even realize he was on a bed, that carried memories of their first love making.

"Jeno...." Jaemin moaned out when the blonde haired man left his lips with a bounce as his hot breath ghosted over the neck that knew his touch too well. The thin long fingers gripped the olders shoulders tightly the older licked a very sensitive part of the gorgeous boys neck.

"A-Ahh!!" Moaned Jaemin having experiance such a feeling after ten years made his sensitive skin flex. The emotions hitting him hard to the core.

Jeno knew where to hunt the boys sweetness, he never forgot how Jaemins body felt against his. Stripping the red haired boy naked he smiled at how gorgeous his highschool lover had gotten. So precious, so flawless, so dainty. Jaemin bit his lips trying to cover himself up, feeling his face and body heat up.

"I'm sorry.....For everything." Jeno whispered removing his shirt, as he dipped down to kiss Jaemin on the forehead, leaving a long and lingering feeling, he kissed the crying eyes, the soft cheeks, the small nose, and lastly the lips he missed so much. The younger hiccuped crying.

They kissed until their hearts were content, as Jeno started marking his man down the crafted body. Jaemin moaned out so loud it turned the older on, the boys body writhing under him as he sucked out a nipple having created large hickeys all Jaemins upper body.

"Nghhhahh!! Jen......Noo!!! Ahhh!!" Jaemin screamed feeling the olders fingers stretching him out while his lips bit and sucked him on all the sweet spots that only Jeno knew off.

"Do you love me?" Jeno growled at the beauty who writhed under him yet Jaemin could speak not a word. It had been so long since he felt this way.

Those pretty arms roamed that of Jeno's well built biceps, his thick thighs spreaded apart as his ex lover pushed himself deep inside Jaemin. It hurt, It stung, It tore as Jeno kiss the red heads tears away.

"I love you Na Na." Jeno whispered against the gorgeous boys bruised skin. Jaemins fingers dug deep into the olders shoulders as he bit his lips to hide the painful moan.

"Jeno!!!" Jaemin screamed once his prostrate was hit again and again.  The Dean smiled, he missed his Na Na so much he craved for the boy like a psyco.

"I......Ahhhnghhhh f-faster!!!"  The beauty screamed through gritted teeth. And so he was given what he wanted.

Beads of sweat mingled as the long lost lovers became one over and over again. The night witnessing tgeir desperate yearning of love. As morning came, Jaemin woke up next to Jeno, sleep peacefully with arms around his the red heads slender feminie waist.

Jaemin giggled biting his red swollen lips, scooting closer to admire the gorgeous being before him. Or hot being would have been more precise. Letting his finger tips dance over the hard six pack chest he was pull closer by the older.

"What have you done Nojam? Renjun is going to be hurt." Jaemin snuggled closer to the olders chest with a shy smile.

"He knows I love you more anyways." Jeno chuckled lifting Jaemin up for a deep morning kiss.

"Fuck!!! Mark hyung must be worried sick. I need to leave!" Jaemin freaked out, rolling off to get dressed but screaming in pain as he fell on the bed with a sniffle.

"All you ever say is Mark Hyung. Tsk." Jeno sat up crossing his arms in a frown.

"He's the father I never had Nojam. If not for him I'd be on the streets begging with two dead children in my arms. If not for him I wouldnt be here." Jaemin smiled trying to dress up as Jeno sighed helping him.

On went a boxer, a tight jean, a loose shirt and a jacket. Jaemin could barely stand, his body not so strong enough to bare the pain on his backbody and butt. Jeno quickly dressed up, caressing the beautys back as he carried him to his car.

"I shouldnt have gone hard on you." Jeno sighed at the boy that looked exhausted and feverish.

"I liked it." Jaemin smiled his body weakening at every minute that passed by.

Like Jaemin said Mark did wait for him, worried sick at the fact that his baby brother hadnt come yet. The Canadian stood at the door to their house waiting.

"H-Hyung?" Jaemin gasped at how mad he looked. Jeno fearlessly carried Jaemin like a bride as he carefully dropped the boy in his fathers arms.

"Have breakfast before you go." Mark offered and the blonde nodded feeling his tummy grumble.

Mark carried Jaemin to the bathroom, cleaned him up, wrapped him in a fluffy towel, dressed him up, and tucked him to bed, since the boy didnt want to eat. Donghyuck limped his way down stairs with a flinch as the singer carried his wife so he could sit on the couch. Later their baby girl was placed on his lap as Mark started making breakfast.

"Y-You washed him....." Jeno faked coughed at the Canadian man who chuckled and looked at Jeno.

"I was the one who took him in when Hyuckie bought him in with a baby bump. Dishaveled and lost. I washed him up and cleaned up. He's my baby brother Jeno, relax. Dont try to make our relationship ugly." Mark gave him a smile that made him nod with guilt.