8

Days passed but the twins werent recovering, Jaemin was falling into depression and Mark was worried sick. Donghyuck would deliever soon but the excitement wasnt that high with all the problems that had begun to crop up.

"Jess?" Jeno's voice sounded as he entered the dark room that Jaemin often hid himself in.

"Go away!! Go to your wife and children! Why are you bothered about your illegitimate family! That you threw away!?" Jaemin snarled at the older as the lights flickered on revealing a red head crying on the floor.

"Family? You guys are my actual family Jess." Jeno sat before the beautiful boy.

"Family my foot! They die then I die with them." Jaemin shouted at Jeno.

"Jess baby", Jeno reached firthose arms he loved as he squeezed them tightly ,"I'll do everything in my power to bring them back life, to make them free off all the holes in their heart. They are ours Jess and I love them as much as I love you." Jeno whispered staring into those big eyes, the eyes that he had betrayed the night he had left.

"J-Jeno.......My babies." Jaemin broke down once more into the older hard chest. Crying, his heart squeezing in emotional agony.

Jeno hugged Jaemin tightly, Oh how he wish he had just married the younger against his fathers wishes, but he didnt want to watch them being killed before his own eyes. He felt Jaemin blacked out on him as he carried the younger to his quarters on the upperflow. After he tucked the beautiful boy in he went down to his children.

"Increase the doseage of food, and nutriant pills." Jeno flipped through the twins files.

"Mr Lee thats risky." Lucas put in.

"No its not. And Mr Wong I know what I'm doing. My children need to live and you have to help me with that." Jeno ordered and Lucas nodded as they began their tests on the two identical children.

"Where is Mommy?" Jasmin woke up tiredly.

"He's sleeping baby doll." Jeno gave the girl a barbie doll. She smiled and hugged it.

"Say ahhh!" The older made the girl open her mouth to give her the medicine.

"Why you no sleep?" Jasmin pouted.

"You are ten but you still are a baby. Umm Im not sleepy baby." Jeno ruffled her hair as he took blood from Jisung.

"Who are you?" The pretty girk asked her own father.

"Your D-I mean I'm just a Doctor. Yeah just your Doctor." Jeno smiled though it hurt like a bunch of daggers down his throat. Jaemin who happened to look from the corner of the door bit his lips.

"Just like Daddy?" The beautiful girl squealed and the doctor. Jeno was visibly hurt but he smiled and went on with his work.

Jeno spoke to his daughter, answering her weird questions throughout the night. Jaemin went back to Jeno's room as he laid down staring at the night. He felt dumb. Jeno was doing everything he can with the twins, he made them eat more food than required, gave them healthy fatty milk that increased their weight. He was missing out on taking care of himself.

"Where is Daddy?" Jisung looked at the blonde head.

"He's busy." Jeno smiled at the young boy who looked so much like him.

"Where is Mommy then?" Jisung munched on the cookie that was given to him.

"He'll be here. Oh there he is." Jeno flipped through the files and MRI's and so on.

"Nurse! Retake all these tests. We need to know their changes." Jeno ordered about, Jaemin bit his lips feeling guilty.

"Mommy!! Mommy! Is Tyuzu here yet?" Jasmin squealed at her mother her UV bottle making her pout.

"No not yet Honey. Uncle Mark just left fo a show." Jaemin smiled softly ruffling her head.

"Mr Lee?" Lucas walked in with some results.

"Yes Lucas?" Jeno looked up from the papers.

"The results are out. You can come check." Lucas gave the files he bought.

"Daddy!!!" Jisung threw himself on Lucas making Jeno sigh and leave the room.

Renjun sat at his office with YangYang, the beautiful boy did nothing but Jeno had to get him pregnant or else his parents would have buried him alive. He regreted alot of things but he couldnt voice out everything.

"Daddy? Why are you always so upset? Arent you happy to see Yang?" Yang Yangs smile faded at the sight of his father.

"Work. Sorry about that." Jeno smiled at Yang Yang.

"Its obvious you like Jaemin. It's the twins right?" Renjun bitterly chuckled looking away.

"They are my children Renjun. I fathered them." Jeno signed finally letting out the truth to his so called wife.

"How could you simply say you cheated on me?" Renjun looked at Jeno his lips trembling the sight hurt Jeno.

"Junnie. Jaemin was fifteen when I got him pregnant. I know I was a play boy but I loved him so much. Sadly father had become suspious of me getting someone pregnant so I had to pretend that I didnt want the babies for I wanted him to leave so he'd be safe from the jaws of my horrible father, I broke him into pieces Renjun. Then you came, You were rich and all so I was forced to marry you, get you pregnant and live with you. I hated you at first but you were too sweet and good I couldnt be mad at you. I couldnt hate you. Seeing Jaemin after 10 years brought back so many memories, my fears, my nightmares so much. And to know my children are sick shattered me. I love him Renjun I still do. I guess I never stopped loving him." Jeno broke down into his arms, Renjun had no choice but to go wrap his arms around the mans head as Jeno cried into Renjuns tummy. Jaemin slid down the Deens office door, balling his eyes out. For knowing the truth behind all the words Jeno had uttered that night. It was never his fault at the first place he only wanted to protect his 'Family'.