12

Sobrang saya sa pakiramdam na nangyayari yung mga iniimagine ko lang dati. After nang mga pangyayareng yun ay kumain kami kasama ang bangtan. After that hinatid ako ni Jimin sa 'room' ko, before that of course we bid our good byes then he put his hand on my waist then he pulls me close then he put his lips on mine. We separate from the kiss and I look down because I don't want him to see me crying. "Hey baby you okay?" He tilt my head up while asking me. "Yeah, I'm just happy you know." I answer him. "Wait I don't get you what do you mean?" He ask me again. "You know you're mine and I'm yours." He smiled at me then he leaned down to kiss me.

We bid our good byes again then I go in my room. I take a quick bath then rested on my bed. I took my phone to play with but when I opened it I received a text from Jimin.

I love you baby..no matter what happen. I forgot to say that we are going to America tomorrow to attend BBMA'S hope you'd be happy because of that. Watch us please hahha..I love you always babyy... I'll miss you make sure to call me if there's a problem ok? I'll call you too. Sorry too I think we'll be having a full schedule this whole month but I'll call you always promise ok? Now sleep my beautiful baby.. I love you babyyy..muahhh😘

He send me that message with his picture

He send me that message with his picture. My heart melt on how sweet he is.. I think my heart is going to pop.. Hahhaa..

Ok baby.. You too make sure to rest ok? I love you so much ...I love you so muchhhh..muahhhh...can you make me a promise?

Yeah anything baby?

Ahmm can you please ask oppa to keep it a secret I want bang pd nim to know it first before the media. Hope you understand but don't worry I'll tell mom and Hana!!

Ohh its fine baby ok I'll ask them get some rest now I love you!..

Can you call?

He didn't reply but he call me.

Baby what is it?

I love you too..

Awee you want me to call because of that? My baby is so sweet..

Hehe sige na I love you.

I love you too I'll call you when we arrived there ok?

Ok? Don't over work ok? Rest if you need I am not just your girlfriend I'm army too I'm sure my co-armys want that too ok?

Opo. Opo..

Haha nytt

Nytt muahh

_________

Haha hanggang dyan muna...yeah I know shitty chap. Hahhah... Sorry ngayon lang ako nakapagupdate Hindi ako nagising sa alaram ko kagabi tapos umalis naman kami kanina pero mamaya talaga ita try ko...luv youuu... Vote guysss...thank you din sa mga nagbasaaa at patuloy na nagababasa netong walang kwentang librong toh..hahha..muahhhhhh...

-precious