20

~~

You were on your room while Jimin is in your bathroom taking a bath. You are watching a movie but you cant keep your mind on it cause Jimin's phone keep on buzzing.

You want to check on it but you thought of his privacy so you let it. You try to keep focus on the screen but you cant so you took his phone and open it.

You know its password so you open it. You see a lot of notification saying his name and yours. You click that notification and you are so shocked that you just want to unsee what you see.

It was a death treath saying that if you two didn't stop dating you will die. You stared at it like you cant really believe until you feel that your cheeks are getting hotter until a liquid starts flowing on your cheeks.

Suddenly, Jimin walk out of the door and you brought your fingers to the home icon. You wiped your tears away so he wont suspect.

But he still noticed when you look at him already on his dress. You want to lie that it was nothing but you remember your promise to each other, "Promise me that you wont hide anything and I wont too." You stated.

He chuckled cause he knew your getting jealous from his convo. with his make up artist. He put his index finger up and said," I promise." and with that you smile and put your index finger up and intertwined it with him.

So you tell him the truth and he was burning angry but he keep his temper. So after he calms you down, he sleeps with you and told you that he'll be always on your side.

~~

Nang marinig mo ang tunog ng baril, at nakaramdam na may nakayakap sayo. Tinignan mo ito at ito ay yung taong minamahal mo.

No.

Jimin..

Agad mo siyang hinawakan dahil matutumba na siya. Ang yong mga luha ay nagsimula ng tumulo ng makita mo siyang nagaagaw buhay dahil sayo.

"Tulong!" Iyong sigaw. Agad na lumapit si Jungkook sa inyo na halatang pinipigilan na tumulo ang kanyang luha.

"Noona, ayos ka lang?" Tanong niya saaken. " 'Wag mo akong intindihin. Unahin mo siya please."

Tumango lang siya at tinignan si Jimin. "Baby. Mahal na mahal kita ok? Lagi mo yang tatandaan." And with that he pull you in and kissed your trembling lips.

You broke it and said, "I love you more." At sinabi mo na kay Jungkook na buhatin na siya.

< so hi guys sorry short ud. Sana maapreciate niyo. Nalungkot din ako sa part na ito. Well fyi lng hindi po ako yung nagsusulat ng mga part na smutty. Iba po yung pinapasulat ko pero yung message sa dulo ako na po yun hahaha.. so just wait po ang next ud ko. Tsaka baka patapos narin po ito. Salamattttt>

-precious