Trick or treat

"Oh my god!" Richie screamed. "Its finally halloween!" Stan rolled his eyes.
"Have something to say, stanley?" Richie said to Stan.

"Your just childish!" stan snapped to Richie.
"No, your just boring!" Richie said snapping back. "I hate this age" Beverly says while she sighted. "We are to young to go to party's, but too old for trick or treating"
"Fuck party's!" Richie said. "I mean, free
candy? Nothing can compare to that."
He grins.

Eddie walked towards them. "Hi Richie! And, the others." He smiled.  "Hey Eds, who or what are you going to be?" Richie asked. "What do you mean?"
Eddie asked and looked at Richie weird.
"I mean, your costume. Its Halloween tonight, you know that.. right?"
"Afcourse i i know! " Eddie said. -"But my mom wouldn't let me go trick or treating.."
Again?! " Richie screamed. "C-can y-you s-s-stu-stop screaming" Bill asked but Richie just ignored him. "I don't care about trick or treating anyways" lied eddie "its for babys" Richie knew that Eddie was lying, and that he really wanted to go. He felt really bad for Eddie. Every time Richie would ask Eddie to do something fun, his stupid mom would fucking ruin it.  "Well, i see you guys tomorrow! "Eddie said and walked away.

It was 9 PM

Sonia putted Eddie in bed one hour ago but he couldn't sleep.  Al he could think of was that Richie would have a great time without him.  And how many candy they would eat, without dumb adults telling them that "iT iSnt gOoD FOr yoU" Eddie got tears in his eyes. He was scared, scared that his life would be like this forever.  A tear rolled down his cheek. Then he heard something by his window. Eddie got scared and trew his blanket around him and he closed his eyes. "W-who is there?" He whispered.  "Eds its me!" He heard a  familiar voice.  "God?" Eddie said in disbelief. "No you idiot, its me, Richie! Open your damn window! "
"Oh" Eddie said and got out his bed and opend his window and hoped his mom wouldn't hear it.  Richie came inside. He grabbed something out of his jacket.  "Tadaaa!" He showed Eddie candy.  "This is for you.. " Richie smiled. "Really?" Eddie asked. "Yeah, i felt bad for you so i got you candy, its not big deal- " before Richie could finnish his sentence Eddie hugged him. "Thank you Richie." "No problem Eddie spaghetti"  he chuckled. "I have to go now, and you need to sleep, okay?" Eddie nodded. "Oh and don't eat to mutch candy, i don't want you to get a bellyache, goodnight." "Night night Richie" Eddie said and got in his bed again while Richie got out of the window and walked back to the other losers.

Wordcount; 469