Valentine's day

It was valentine' day. Eddie hated it.
Richie would get a lot of love letters from girls. Eddie was jealous.
He felt guilty though , because he didn't had any reason to be jealous.
Richie was his bestfriend, and nothing more. Eddie wanted to be more, but he thought that Richie could never feel the same.
It was lunch time and the losers were all sitting together now, except Mike afcourse, since he doesn't go to school.

Eddie looked pissed. "Whats wrong"? Asked Beverly.
"Nothing" said Eddie fast.
"Don't worry Eds, some day you'll get a love letter too"! Richie said and smiled at his bestfriend.
Eddie couldn't take it anymore. "I have to go" was all he said before he run away.
He got to his locker to get his stuff so he could get home and would come  back to school when this dumb day was over.
He opend his locker and something fell out of it and landed before his foot.

"A love letter"?! He said to himself
"I told you you'll get one one day", Richie said while standing behind him.
Eddie turned around. "How did you know?"
Eddie asked Richie.
"Because its from me you idot" Richie laughed.
"So.. do you like me back or what?" Richie said akward and scratched the back of his head.
Eddie smiled. "Afcourse i like you back, trasmouth".

Wordcount: 236
this was kinda cringey sorry