Run away

Disclaimer; this maybe be triggering,
bc Richie's parents are going to be really mean. (abusive)
If you are in a situation like this, please tell someone u trust and get help
i"ll understand bc i was in a sort off situation like this, my dad was always agresive and mean towards my mom, my sister and me.

(Were okay now and we don't see him anymore luckily) things are going to get better i promise

~

Richie's parents kicked him out of the house again.

//10 minuts earlier;

"Richard!

Richie's dad slammed the door open from Richie's room.
Richie flinched. He already could smell the alcohol. His dad was drunk, again.
And his mom was probably too.
"Leave me alone". Richie said and rolled his eyes. "Your drunk."
"And your a piece of shit" his dad says.
-"Me and your mother were talking about you today,
We're done with you. Get the fuck out."
"And go where? "
Richie asked. "Do you want me to sleep on the fucking street or some shit?!"
"Don't you fucking talk to me like that!" His dad screamed and slammed Richie into the wall.
Richie moaned in pain. "W-why not, you doing the same to me! "
"Because you deserve it, and i dont give a shit were you sleep, now go, before i fucking kill you, you fucking pussy" his dad screamed.

//previous time;

Richie walked to Eddie's house,
Since he couldn't go to his own anymore.
He didn't even wanted to anymore. He wanted to run away, with Eddie.
Richie saw that Sonia's car wasn't there so that was good, because she was probably at the mall or whatever.
Richie knocked at the door. Eddie opened it. "Richie! What a nice surprise-"
"Eddie i.. i need to tell you something"
Richie said almost crying.
"Whats wrong?"  Eddie said and looked concerned. Richie told him everything. "Eddie, please. come with me. We can go far away, and be ourselfs. My parents and your mom can't hurt or stop us there."
Eddie didn't had to think about that twice. "Lets go" he said.

Wordcount; 350