"I like you, is that okay?"

Disclaimer: that quote is from the Netflix Original 'Everything Sucks!' (it got me inspired to make this imagine) Its an amazing show but sadly there isn't going to be a second season but its still worth watching!

(sydney sweeney also plays in that show and she is amazing)

~

"Lets play a game!"
Beverly said. All the losers were at Ben's house.
She grabbed a bottle. "We're gonna spin it,and whoever it lands on, gets a dare"
"I-i-i d-don't kn-know" said Bill.
Richie rolled his eyes. "Don't be a fucking pussy and just play the damn game! "He said and sat next to Eddie.

"I'm spinning first! " Stan said
and spinned the bottle. The bottle landed on Eddie. Eddie looked scared. Stan grinned.
"If you're planning on giving me a dirty dare, i'm telling my mom on you Stanley Uris!" Eddie screamed.
"Relax" stan said while rolling his eyes.
"i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Richie."
Eddie blushed but didn't said anything. He looked at Richie. "Wel.. okay then. "
Eddie said shy and got up and grabbed Richie's hand to help him get up.

They got to a closet and closed the door. "Damn eddie! "Said Richie laughing
-"Your head is just a red as Bev's hair! Why you so nervous?"
Eddie covered his cheeks. "I.. i dont know" He said.
Richie looked at him. "Don't worry, it looks cute on you"
Eddie felt his cheeks getting even more red. "I have to tell you something.. " Eddie said while getting his inhaler out of his fannypack. He take a few puffs. "I-i like you, is that okay?" Richie stared at him for a few seconds.
Eddie grabbed his inhaler again but Richie stopped him by kissing him.
They pulled away. "Its more then okay, eds." Richie said with a big smile. -"Because i like you too."

Wordcount; 306