Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Battle between Dragon and Knight.

It has been 2 days since Ash went back to the Pokemon World with Lulu and Saya, cached Litten and Rowlet, brought Pikachu with him back to Standard and Saya made a new friend with a Duel Monster called Yubel. It took a few minutes, but Celina and Rin made friends with Pikachu, Litten and Rowlet. The Girls taught Saya how to use Yubel and her powers in a Duel when she is in one and how to use her new cards that she got from Ray. Saya now had two Pendulum monsters that Ray gave to her through the Bracelet. Ash was surprised to see that Saya's new Pendulum cards were dragons called "Pink Dragon'', though Ash liked it when he saw Saya liking her Pink Dragons very much.

Litten, Rowlet and Pikachu got used to Celina and Rin and with the fact they are in a new world as well with Ash spending time to train them in the house, while giving them cards to help upgrade their decks. Ash also taught Rin, Lulu and Celina other summoning methods like Synchro, Xyz and Pendulum to Celina, Fusion and Xyz for Rin and Synchro for Lulu. Ash even took Celina shopping for new clothes, cards and took her to an amusement park, teaching her more of the outside world, which she enjoyed like a child. Saya was also following them, before she joined Ash and Celina on the rides, making it feel like a family time together.

Ash also started teaching Celina how to hear Duel Monster Spirit's voices, which Celina surprisingly learned very fast and Ash also finished teaching Rin how to hear Duel Monster Spirits as well. Ash has also tried to contact Yuto, but for some reason he wouldn't answer. Ash has also upped his deck as well, preparing for the battle against Duel Academy, while also training Rin, Lulu and Celina as well. Ash has also payed a visit to Ray as well, spending time with her, while telling her how his Duel in the tournament is going and even told her about the Pendulum god reaper, which threatened Ray about the chances of the Devil overlord riving. Ash promised Ray that he won't let that happen and prevent the Overlord's revival and stop Leo's ambition from uniting the 4 dimensions and atone for his mistakes, making Ray thank Ash.

Ash has also gone to LID tower to visit Declan and Riley. He helped Declan create more Pendulum cards with his Pendulum cards, help teach Riley a few skills and meet two Ninjas called Moon Shadow and Sun Shadow, who Ash could tell were skilled. Ash and Declan gave both Ninjas Pendulum cards that would help them in the future. Ash even convinced Shay to use Pendulum cards that Declan created for him, which Shay agued a bit.

Ash also watched the rest of the Arc league first round matches for any strong Duellist, but he didn't find anyone. He watched Riley's Duel against Fredrick and was proud of her for Synchro summoning. Ash even hanged out with Julia, Kit and Dipper as well. Ash even went to pay more visits to the Pokémon world, spending time with his friends, Pokémon and mother.

Right now, Ash was preparing his Duel Runner in the garage to head to the Stadium since the first round would end today. Ash still hasn't got his Xyz dimension Duel Disk back, but Declan said he'll get it back today. Ash was wearing his second outfit that Zuzu bought for him, while having his red scarf around his Neck, along with Black shoes that was one of his new created Roller Blades. Just then the Garage door opened, making Ash turn to see that it was Celina that opened the door. Celina was also wearing new clothes as well.

Celina still had her yellow ribbon and bracelet, but she was wearing a Pink short, A Blue open long sleeve jacket with a small collar, a heart shaped pink neckless around her neck with a metal heart in the middle, Pink fingerless gloves, small white skirt, long light Pink socks and White high heels. Celina looked beautiful now, way more when she was wearing her Duel Academy clothes, after Ash told her about Ray, Saya, how she is part of Ray and more. "I know that I was told to stay here, but could I please come with you to the stadium''. Celina asked her lover if she could go with him. Ash smiled at Celina. "I wish I could bring you along, but Declan told you to stay here, at least until you have your Duel Disk back''. Ash said to Celina, not wanting to take the risk of her getting captured by Duel Academy.