Chapter 25

"Lets get the bear after we go on the rides , otherwise you won't be able to get on any rides with a great big teddy in your arms."

"Okie okie " Louis smiled agreeing

"Good boy " Harry held his hand protectively watching people around him. "They joined the que for the biggest roller coaster. Louis had a nervous stomach , he was excited but it was pretty high.

. "That's so high." Louis gasp looking up at the tracks that was way up over buildings. There was a man with red eyes staring at Louis with pure lust. This was Harry's top  enemy. His names  Lucas .

Louis was oblivious to it all he was to excited to get on the ride. After a while it was there to turn to get onto the ride , they were buckled up tightly. Louis gulped.

"Harry I'm kinda scared now " Louis pouted

"Aw baby your gonna  be okay I promise "Harry placed his hand on Louis whilst the ride started.

Louis screamed in fright as they ride the roller coaster. "FOOKING HELL!!!!" Louis yelled as held tight on to Harry's arm. Harry laughed and yelled. Soon the ride came to an end and Louis was laughing and smiling. "That was so much fun." Louis exclaimed. "Do you wanna go on again." Harry asked with a smirk. "Nope." Harry laughed but stopped noticing Lucas. Louis didn't notice as he rushed to the stuff animal booth. "Haz! Come win the stuff bear please!!" Louis yelled out to harry whining a little.

Harry stared him out and growled causing him to disappear. Harry rushed over to Louis and put money in the machine , okay here goes nothing " Louis squealed , "get the one with blue bow, oh please " he giggled watching Harry.

"throw the basketball into the basket four times to get the bear." The staff at the  booth say. Louis bounces on his feet excited."alright. This should be easy." Harry mumbled before throwing the basketball into the basket and won the bear. Harry took it from the staff booth and and gave it to Louis. Louis hugged the bear smiling brightly.

"Thank you thank you!" He squealed running around with bear.   "Louis you do not run off !" Harry said sternly

"Oh I-I'm sorry " he bit his lips walking back to Harry. "It's okay darling I just don't want you missing that's all." Harry kissed his head.
"Let's go get some ice cream okay ?"

"Louis nodded happily walking hand in hand into the ice cream parlour.

"go sit down at one of the tables." Harry says as he stood in line. Louis nods and went to a table and sat down. Lucas sat next to Louis and began to talk. Louis looked at him with a frown not sure who he was. "So, i forgot to introduce myself." Lucas says as he looked straight into Louis eyes. "My name is Lucas .
Harry's best friend." Louis nods believing a little but still cautious about the man that sat next to him. "My name is L-Louis . Harrys b-boyfriend ." Lucas smiled at Louis. "Well Louis its nice to me my friend boyfriend . He always talks about you." Louis blushed and smiled that Harry talks about him. "I hope good things." Louis mumbled.

Harry turned around with two bowls of ice cream with extra sprinkles and sauce for Louis , he froze in his tracks looking at a man talking to Louis.

"What fuck are you doing talking to him Lucas , why are you even here in fact! " Harry sped to the table placing the ice cream on the table .

"Oh he's nice to see you too Harry. And i gotta say what a pretty little thing you have here"

"Out!" Harry yelled

Lucas chuckled

"B-but I thought you were best friends?" Louis said

"Huh far from it " harry scoffed

Louis frowned a little confused. "Be n-nice Harry." He mumbled as he began to eat his ice cream.

"Yeah Harry." Lucas smirked at harry knowing his plan for making Harry life a living hell for him. "Be nice."

"Louis!" Harry warned

"Leave now before I call security on this fucking Place!" 

"Whatever Harry " with that he vanished

Louis gasped almost choking on some sprinkles ,

"I have bone to pick with you " Harry said sternly at Louis.