Chapter 50

Louis nods happily and rushed into their bedroom and got dress for school. He wore a loose shirt since his belly. He not that big yet but Louis is quite conscious of his body.

He got ready and went downstairs and got into the car waiting for Harry. He looked down at his belly and smiled.

"I be waiting for you my dear baby." Louis says with with smile. "Daddy is waiting for you to. You should hurry to see us." Harry got into the car and drove to the college campus. Louis leaned over and gently kiss Harry. "Have a good day. Be safe. I don't want my two babies to get hurt." Louis giggled and nods before getting out of the car and go to their first class.

Louis walked to his locker and grabbed some books that he needed for his first class. He walked to his class and sat down. He sighed listening to the teacher but he couldn't focus as he was feel nauseous again.

Half way through the class Louis got up and rush out of the classroom and went into the bathroom and threw up. After a moment Louis finished and wince his mouth before got back to his class. "Where did you go Mr. Tomlinson?" The teacher asked not knowing of his pregnancy.

"Sorry wasn't feeling so good , I had rush " he gulped sitting down.

The teacher nodded if you're feeling sick maybe you should go home." She said

"Aw no I'm okay I need to catch up on some work " Louis said sitting back a bit hoping not to get sick again.

Soon the class finish and everyone was heading to the gym to see some singers that came to visit. Louis sat down at the front and rubbed his stomach as he feel the baby moving a lot more. "Come on baby settle down for Mommy." He whisper

Louis watched the guys play football and he wanted to join in but didn't want to risk an injury. He sighed and sniffled. "This totally sucks"

Watch the game was over lunch time began. Louis try not to get push around by others as he weave himself through the crowd of students. He wrap his arms around his stomach protectively as he move. But he froze in his tracks when he made eye contact with Finn Grey. His ex best friend.

He quickly moved through getting far away as possible until he reached out to the front yard of the college. The guards followed Louis as he was looking a bit flustered.

Louis sat down on one of the bench as he breathed heavily. A little scared from seeing Finn.