Chapter 59

One month past.....

Louis and Harry along with guards was back home and Louis stomach was a lot bigger which  gave him back pain. Louis gently sat down on the couch whimpering a little. Harry was carrying their bags upstairs. "Baby I'm going to make dinner soon. So, try to relax or get some sleep."

"Okay!" Louis lays down with his fluffy light blue blanket and lay down and grabbed his phone and turned it on. He ignored the notifications as he just went to YouTube and watch some videos.

"So tomorrow where going to have a gender scan " Harry said walked downstairs towards Louis.

"I know I'm nervous " Louis said

"Why baby?"

"Just the birth and stuff " Louis said

"Youl be just fine my darling don't you worry about anything." Harry said

Louis nods. "Now scoot over so I can cuddle you as we watch the movie." Harry say climbing on the couch. Louis giggled and scoot over so Harry could lay behind him and cuddle. Through the day they only cuddle, ate, and watch movies.

The next day Louis and Harry was in the waiting room to be called for the doctor. Louis was sitting in Harry lap nervous. "H-harry how would the baby come out of me? Would I need a C-section? Would the baby just come out of my ass?!" Louis began to make himself panic from different possiblity of the baby coming out.

Harry laughed "Baby will you relax it will be a C section ,out of your ass?" Harry laughed again and joked oh god that is priceless.

Suddenly the doctor came in the room and scanned Louis belly , she moved it around a bit.

Louis became very nervous. "Is the baby okay?" Louis asked with a little shake in his voice. "Yes, the baby is very healthy and content. Well done  Louis. Would you like a picture of the baby?" Louis nods happily as he hold Harry hands with a bright smiled. The doctor took a screenshot and start to print it out. She got Louis stomach cleaned up and picked up the picture from the printer. "Well you guys are having a baby girl. Congratulations." She said sweetly handing the picture to Harry.

"Omg a baby girl haz" Louis sniffled

Harry eyes filled with tears of joy as he looked at the picture "wow this is really happening where having a baby girl." Harry wiped his eyes kissing Louis softly. "I'm so proud of you darling."

Louis giggled. "Thanks haz" they went back home and Louis sat down with sigh as he rub his stomach. "We need to come up with girl names." Louis says as Harry sat next to him with his laptop in his lap.

"How about Bella?" Louis said

"Baby that's perfect " Harry said closing his laptop.

"Bella Anne Styles" Harry said

"I love it " Louis sniffled