Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) : Chinese Chess

Brows furrowed as you stare at the pieces on the board. He had you cornered and you have to make a move, sooner or later. You scanned the board once more, trying to find your pieces who are lesser than his, you have to use your furthest one to bring some kind of effect.

Your attempt didn't work when he captured your piece. "I win," He said, placing your piece aside. "Again."

Leaning back, you huffed. "I know." It was supposed to be an easy game. Teaching Liang on how to play the Chinese chess. It was supposed to be your victory but he prove to be a fast learner and managed to win in every match that you gave him.

"I was going easy on you." You were sitting on the floor while playing the game with him, for an hour. You really need to stretch your legs because slowly because they were starting to feel numb. It won't help you when you'll stand up. After that numb feeling, the pins and needles will come next. That feeling is what you will despise and might get it if you don't get it. 

Alas, you did get both of those feelings to your legs as you get up from where you sat. Liang managed to caught you when your legs, alongside with the numb feeling gave you away. "Careful now, we wouldn't want you to get hurt." He says, with a soft grin on his face. The corner of his mouth turn upwards. He didn't display his teeth. You thought they could be white as snow or a white pearl. Anyhow, with his hand on your back and the other on your waist, you were stuck in a predicament that you don't know how to get out from. 

"I k-know." You brushed that numb feeling off. Oh Gods, here comes the pins and needles. Taking a sharp breath and the strength you could muster, you patted his arm. 

"You can let go now. I can handle the rest." 

His hold onto you didn't let go. They were still there. His eyes studied your face and he knew that you were lying. Nothing can go past this man. Not even hiding feelings. The Grandmaster swooped you off your feet. "L-Liang?!" You squealed, holding onto him. This earn a chuckle that could made you weak. 

"I think you should rest. We have been playing the chess for a long time." He walked away from the board game and head over to the bed that both of you were sharing. "It's time you should sleep." 

"But I'm not sleepy." You crossed your arms and gave him a pout. 

"Ah but I know how to make you to feel tired and sleepy." Liang lean to place a long kiss to your lips. No matter how many times he did that, he could make your face to blush. 

With said kiss, it prompts you to stutter. "F-fine! But you o-owe me a rematch!" 

"We shall see, my love."