Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) : Sick

A cold hand was placed on your forehead, it soothed to warmth on your forehead. The cooling sensation help to beat the warmth. You hummed lowly, relinquishing the feeling. It was refreshing from the damp towel.

"Your forehead is still warm." The voice of your lover had woken you up from your nap. Your eyelids slowly reveal your (e/c) irises, then to see him sitting at the edge of the bed you both shared. A weak smile was sent to him and he return your smile with his own. He take his hand off your forehead but you let out a whine.

Liang let out a soft chuckle. "Do you miss me that much?"

"I really do."

He helped you to sit upright, leaving his cool hand from forehead to your back and to your arm. "Thank you." Once you are a upright, you noticed that there was a tray that carry a bowl that has steam wafting from it, a spoon and a cup. "Did you bring the medicine from your healer?"

On his left hand, Liang revealed a small bottle that has liquid in it. "Take a small teaspoon of this, twice a day and you have to eat it after having your meal." He gave it to you and you took it.

"I'll be sure to take it."

"That is wise." Liang carried the tray, to place it on the side table. "Remember to eat your meal and your medicine." His eyes took a short glance at your lips. He wanted to kiss them but he prefer not to get sick due to his duties.

You took notice of his eyes. "Ah yes it is wise and it would be wise that you cannot kiss me when I am sick." Even you wanted to kiss him. "If you were sick, I would have to take care of the Lin Kuei while nurse you to health. I know you will be worried about me on taking care of the Lin Kuei."

"That is true. I know more about them than you." Liang brushed a few strands together your hair from your forehead.

"Yes so if I were you, let me rest and besides, I have Yingjie to watch over me." You and Liang's son. He has taken Liang's handsomeness and your eyes. His personality was a mixture of you and Liang combined.

"That is also true." He leaned down and decided to kiss your forehead. "I will be back later this evening."

You smiled, "I'll make sure to call you if I have any problems." There were two guards in front of the door to your bedroom. They will help you to inform their Grandmaster whenever you required help either from the healer or him.

Liang got up from the bed. He place both hands together, to create an ice flower. His abilities as a cyromancer will never to stop to amaze you. He always like seeing your reaction whenever he uses them.

Except when he is combat.

He gave you the ice flower. "Thank you Liang."

"You are most welcome, my dear." He took his leave and left the bedroom. There was also another Lin Kuei in the room, she was tasked to watch over you and to protect you from harm. She will appear after Liang left the room.

Being sick has its moments and as for the example, moments such as these. You and Liang cherish this. Even before you were married and were still dating. Small moments, you always cherish it.