Noob Saibot (Bi-Han) : My Shadow Stalker

Ever since you move to your new apartment, you couldn't shake this feeling of someone watching you. Your pet cat would stare at the couch, as if something were there. At first you thought it was a paranormal thing because you know animals can see things. As days passed by, nothing happen. Your cat would stare at the couch. She didn't hiss or mewl, just stare at it.

You thought that was only just that. Nothing else but how you were wrong when you see something at the corner of your eye, a black shadow. It always appears in your apartment. If it outside of the building, nothing was at the corner of your eye. You've done your research and to your surprise, it wasn't a malevolent spirit or... shadow people. Whatever it is, you ignore it and continue with your daily life.

It wasn't finish with you. It wanted more of your attention.

A figure, clad with black outfit that resembles a ninja outfit and a voice that would sent a chill down your spine, appears in your dream. He would sit at the edge of your bed, brushing your hair from your face and caress your cheek. His visit to you have become more than once when you strike a conversation with him.

"Who are you?" The position of you had changed. You were sitting on your bed and he sat next to you. "Why are you in my dreams?" The figure turn his head and reach out to caress your cheek. Now, you can see his face but... it wasn't. All you could see was his eyes that was white and it doesn't have a pupil. His face, no, his helmet and his white blank eyes. There were looking at you. You should feel afraid by his appearance and yet, you did not.

You were... intrigued by him.

As he was intrigued by you.

"I am Noob Saibot." Finally, he speaks. His hand stopped caressing you when he lean forward, placing his forward onto yours. "Because you are mine. No one else but mine and mine alone."

Your heart could beat itself out from your rib cage if it wasn't beating in a fast pace.

- - -

Ever since that dream, Noob started to appear more and more into your life. You try to make several conversation with him, hoping that you'd learn more about him. He too, had several questions about you. The conversations you had with him was your attempt to get closer to him. Girls such as yourself would scream, cower with fear and tell him that he was a monster. You weren't like those girls. You were different than them.

The shadow in the corner of your eye wasn't your imagination. It was actually him. Well, a shadow clone of himself. You've also learn about his actual name, Bi-Han. The more you learn about him, the more you wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and give him affection. Bi-Han didn't allowed you to do that because he always send his shadow clone to handle you, rather than himself.

When you head out to your class, Bi-Han would stay in your shadow. He was curious about your lifestyle and even your studies. There would be times that he'd like to talk to you and you have to use your phone, as if you are talking him instead talking by yourself. Your classmates did not took notice of you so you were off the hook from them.

All in all, your life have turned upside down the moment Bi-Han stalked you from the shadows. You could sense that he was possessive and slightly over-protective - since you are his - whenever you talk to your classmates. Luckily, guys from your college did not approach you and ask you out. If they did, Bi-Han will make a visit to them.

You didn't expect that your boyfriend was Bi-Han, a wraith. An undead? Perhaps. He has some troubles in the past and he has a goal; to make his own clan that surpass his brother's clan and his enemy. As his lover, you supported him and his idea to the fullest but in the back of your mind, another thought was brewing. What if he forgets you? What if you are the pawn in his game? Just something to discard and no longer useful to him.

"My dear, look at me." He snapped you out from those thoughts. You never studied his eyes, blank as a white sheet of paper. Empty and there was no reflection of you on it. Bi-Han grabbed both of your hands. "Listen to me." He gently pull you towards him. He summoned his shadow clone, asking it to rub your back. "You will be my Queen. No one will disrespect you or harm you and I will not forget about you."

Hearing those words... causes you to hug him. "Oh Bi-Han..." Tears were forming at the edge of your eyes and he wipe them away before you could spill them.

He can only let his guard down when he is with you. He can be like this, to you. To others, he is ruthless, different than what you are seeing here and above all, he will be watching you. Always and from afar. As your stalker.

Your shadow stalker.