Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) : Child

Hanzo was walking around the Fire Garden, the Shirai Ryu was thriving with more members entering the clan itself. He have not foreseen this to happen, rebuilding the clan back to its glory days. His bitter hate towards the Lin Kuei were gone and they were replace on killing Quan Chi, the mastermind of all his suffering. With the Shirai Ryu and  the Lin Kuei becoming allies, Earthrealm has more protectors other than the Special Forces. 

While he was walking, one of his men approach him. "Sensei, I found this at the gate." They carried a bundle. He could hear that it was making a sound that resembles a baby. His men carefully gave the bundle to him. He used to be a father and cradling a baby was easy for him to handle. He has experience on raising a child. Hanzo gently pull the cover off and low and behold, it was a baby underneath it. "What will you do, sensei?" 

He may not have a family. The Shirai Ryu is his family now and this child that he is holding, he will raise her. "She is family now." 

Family she was as the clan took her in, becoming her siblings and Hanzo, becoming her father. The Spectre within him, instantly took a liking to her and vow to protect her from any danger that come towards her and the clan. 

Thanks to his experience as a father and knowing how to raise a child, Hanzo knows what to do with her. Besides, he wanted to train her, so that she could protect herself and he also want to give her education about the clan, the outside world and the history. That way, she would be ready when she was grow up from a baby to a woman. No one will know if she becomes the next Grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu. 

But for now, he will spend his time to raise her up.