bus love

Warnings :
Mention of sexual pleasure
Bad writing
Cringe
And last but not least an apology

This is total shit but the newer chapters are somewhat good so I'm sorry for the cringe fest you are about to read but continue on with this because it is somewhat good ok but not these first few chapters ok well Max out 🤘.

Gerard's pov:
I just got on the bus and I'm super excited , I get to hang with my band , but i have a feeling that the one guy I really am happy to be with this tour is Frank iero, one of our guitarist , I hope that I can get close with him this tour since it is my first worptour so it should be  exciting .

                  ***time skip***

Frank's pov:
I just got on the bus and i'm all ready nervous, but I got this ,and i have my band/my friends to keep me sane for this tour, but I don't know what to do about gerard he keeps looking at me with a weird look on his face but it might just be that he's nervous as well .

Gerard's pov:
I keep looking at frank and I think he noticed that I am staring at him.
                       FUCK

                 ***time skip***

I went straight to my bunk and hid so that I don't have a panic attack but I ended up just crying myself asleep till Mikey woke me up "HEY HEY GERARD WAKE UP WE JUST GOT TO THE FIRST PLACE NOW COME ON AND GET DRESSED YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR HOURS NOW " " ok ok I'm up geez " I walked out of my bunk to an angry fluff ball , an angry short male , an angry awkward teen looking adult , an angry gay blond (me the author as the blond) ,and the manager of the band " wow the sleeping beauty finely woke up " Ray said while laughing a little, I gave him a death stare and got changed into some clothes for the shows , when we were playing a song  frank looked at me through the hole song , 'I might of had to go to the rest room after the show to ya know(sall smut Waring) jerk off and to get rid of my boner 'that I hid well enough so that the guys didn't notice but by the time I was done frank was right there and of course while I was 'jerking off' I was saying his name and mouning , he herd everything just gerat.

Frank's pov:
I went to the bathroom to use it and someone was using it so I waited till they were done but I heard mouning and then heard my name and the persons voice sounded like Gerard's , as they opened the door ,........I saw it was him it was gerard he was jerking off to me and I guess he was surprised that it was me who heard every word and moun , I just went back to the bus and hid in my bunk not saying a thing to the others but of course my heart was beating like crazy and not just because I just ran what felt like miles but because I was flustered and didn't know what to do at the moment but try not to laugh and scream into my pillow but then I heard gerard get onto the bus and get into his bunk to go to sleep. Everyone was asleep but me and Gerard so I climbed up to his bunk when he was trying to go to bed to say that I wouldn't tell anybody about his "thing" today and he just smiled and said" thanks frank but you should get some sleep okay " and kissed my forehead ( which he did to everyone on the bus ) and I smiled and went to my bunk and went to bed.

A/N HEY guys so I am so happy with this so i hope you like it too and of course this is a original story for these real humans but it is a fanfic which is fiction soooooooooo anyways next chapter will get a little heated okay so be prepared but still I hope you like the story because I haven't wrote anything in awhile so this is a bit bad but still good . Max out✌