bus love#15

"No problem"
Frank's POV:
After freaking out over max giving me the guitar i wanted we all hung out just chilling on Max's couch watching Malcolm and the Middle i looked over to see ray holding a cup of coffee and saw that Gerard ,mikey,and max had cups of coffee and i said in shock"WHEN DID YOU GUY'S GET COFFEE AND WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME " "sorry but i did tell you like an hour ago that coffee was done but you just kept watching the show" "you know i don't listen when i get into a show" i ended up going into the kitchen to see the coffee pot was EMPTY so i just gave up and took rays coffee "HEY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE ""you got coffee i didn't" he just gave me a sour look and i ignored the look but soon i saw Gerard single me to Max's room so i went we said that he needed to talk and that we would be right back up every one else just waved us off because they got stuck into the show . when we got down to Max's room gee just layed down in Max's bed and had me sit next to him i kissed him because ik that this is our time alone so why not.
_________________________________________
Hehehehe I'm so annoying aren't i , and yes I'm updating again don't worry and i will start on the next one right now but i need one thing from you guys i need comments because i wanna see what you guys think of the story. But on another note I'm trans FTM and i like guys but i am having a hard time with coming out to people so ig you guys are the 4th people I've told so yayyyy 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 Max out🤘