bus love#8

Frank's pov:
"It's ok I get it" he blushed like crazy I was flustered as well because of the fact that he said he needs me to be inside of him but I moved closer to him and he flinched again"hey hey hey it's gonna be ok I promise" I said with a soft tone that made him calm down enough so that I could cuddle him but after about 10 minutes of me cuddling with him he finely said something"hey frank how much did you hear me say" " well all I heard was...." .

Gerard's pov:
Oh god please don't be that he heard me say that I needed him inside of me "....that you needed me inside of you and that was all " just fucking great gerard you said that part out loud you big idiot, what am I gonna do now he now's that I want him but what if he doesn't want me or what if he dose want me what will I do I don't know if I'm a top or a bottom yet what do I do ,ok gerard calm down CALM THE FUCK DOWN GERARD ok ok I promise I will be calm"um hey earth to gerard you in there" "oh um yeah sorry I must have zoned out or something but um do you...I mean if you want to......i don't know maybe....'fuck if you want to'sorry I had a something in my throat(A/N not yet you do gerard muhahahahahah)" "I heard what you mumbled and .........." Oh please be a yes ".......y...ye.....yes."
______________________________________ (A/N hello my fellow readers Yes another cliffhanger ,I'm so evil muhahaha , but if you have any questions or suggestions leave it in the comments or dm me and I will make sure to get to them but for now bye bye .Max out ✌